Twenty-Two School Children Wounded in Knife Attack
A 36-year-old man with a large knife stormed a Chinese primary school Friday, wounding 22 children and one adult before being apprehended. The wounded were all rushed to a hospital, where a few remain in critical condition. The attack took place at the entrance to the Chenpeng Village Primary School in the Henan province. Back in 2010, China was terrorized by a series of knife attacks on schoolchildren, which kicked off a number of preventative security measures that had put an end to them until now ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?