Twenty-Two School Children Wounded in Knife Attack
A 36-year-old man with a large knife stormed a Chinese primary school Friday, wounding 22 children and one adult before being apprehended. The wounded were all rushed to a hospital, where a few remain in critical condition. The attack took place at the entrance to the Chenpeng Village Primary School in the Henan province. Back in 2010, China was terrorized by a series of knife attacks on schoolchildren, which kicked off a number of preventative security measures that had put an end to them until now ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The ISIS Leader Responsible for the Group’s Propaganda Videos Was Killed Yesterday
- > Donald Trump Will Visit Mexico Today on an Invitation From Mexico's President
- > Netflix Just Released a Teaser for ‘Stranger Things’ Season 2
- > President Obama Shortened 111 More Prison Sentences
- > Listen to Kirk Franklin and Pharrell Discuss Worship, Faith, Church and the Holy Spirit