Twenty-Two School Children Wounded in Knife Attack
A 36-year-old man with a large knife stormed a Chinese primary school Friday, wounding 22 children and one adult before being apprehended. The wounded were all rushed to a hospital, where a few remain in critical condition. The attack took place at the entrance to the Chenpeng Village Primary School in the Henan province. Back in 2010, China was terrorized by a series of knife attacks on schoolchildren, which kicked off a number of preventative security measures that had put an end to them until now ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Two More Seasons of ‘Serial’ Are on the Way
- > Here’s the ‘Daredevil’/’Law & Order’ Credits Mash-up You’ve Been Waiting For
- > Students Give Senior Trip Money to Principal Battling Cancer
- > 1,200 Migrant Workers Have Died So Far in Lead Up to Qatar World Cup
- > ‘Photobomb’ and ‘Clickbait’ Are Among Latest Additions to Webster’s Dictionary