Twenty-Two School Children Wounded in Knife Attack
A 36-year-old man with a large knife stormed a Chinese primary school Friday, wounding 22 children and one adult before being apprehended. The wounded were all rushed to a hospital, where a few remain in critical condition. The attack took place at the entrance to the Chenpeng Village Primary School in the Henan province. Back in 2010, China was terrorized by a series of knife attacks on schoolchildren, which kicked off a number of preventative security measures that had put an end to them until now ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Report Links Earthquakes in the U.S. With Oil Drilling Practices
- > Officials Just Evacuated the Statue of Liberty
- > Disturbing Video Shows Police Shooting Unarmed Black Man
- > Terrorist Network With Links to Bin Laden Busted in Italy
- > Philly Bakery Creates Tebow Pretzel to Welcome Him to the Eagles