Twenty-Two School Children Wounded in Knife Attack
A 36-year-old man with a large knife stormed a Chinese primary school Friday, wounding 22 children and one adult before being apprehended. The wounded were all rushed to a hospital, where a few remain in critical condition. The attack took place at the entrance to the Chenpeng Village Primary School in the Henan province. Back in 2010, China was terrorized by a series of knife attacks on schoolchildren, which kicked off a number of preventative security measures that had put an end to them until now ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > A New Study Finds That Regular Church Attendance Decreases the Risk of Suicide
- > Emanuel AME Church Shooting Victims Are Suing the Government for Allowing Dylann Roof to Buy a Gun
- > A Driver Died Using Tesla's Autopilot Mode
- > Apple Is in Talks to Buy Tidal So People Might Actually Listen to It
- > James Dobson Now Says He Doesn’t Know For Sure If Trump Has Become a Christian