Turns Out Vegetarians Do Actually Live Longer
Well, OK. It turns out vegetarians do have a point, maybe, about their overall health. A British study found that vegetarians are 32 percent less likely to to have heart disease issues, and they're also less likely to be diabetic and overweight. So, vegetarians may end up outliving carnivores after all—but, one might ask, what good is a long life if it's not filled with steak and hamburgers? ...
Recommended For You
- > The 'God's Not Dead' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > The World Is a Vampire: Scientist Encounters 'Puppy-Sized' Spider
- > Will Idaho Pastors Be Forced to Conduct Same-Sex Weddings?
- > Another Charming Visit From Marcel the Shell With Shoes On.
- > Catholic Bishop Summit Ends Without Revised Stance on Same-Sex Couples