Turns Out Vegetarians Do Actually Live Longer
Well, OK. It turns out vegetarians do have a point, maybe, about their overall health. A British study found that vegetarians are 32 percent less likely to to have heart disease issues, and they're also less likely to be diabetic and overweight. So, vegetarians may end up outliving carnivores after all—but, one might ask, what good is a long life if it's not filled with steak and hamburgers? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Diplomats Working Toward Temporary Cease-Fire in Syria
- > Here's the First Trailer for Cameron Crowe's Showtime Show 'Roadies'
- > Two Teens in Arizona Were Killed in (Yet Another) School Shooting
- > Jimmy Fallon Interviews Peyton Manning...Or Is It?
- > A 10-Year ‘Friday Night Lights’ Reunion Is in the Works