Turns Out Vegetarians Do Actually Live Longer
Well, OK. It turns out vegetarians do have a point, maybe, about their overall health. A British study found that vegetarians are 32 percent less likely to to have heart disease issues, and they're also less likely to be diabetic and overweight. So, vegetarians may end up outliving carnivores after all—but, one might ask, what good is a long life if it's not filled with steak and hamburgers? ...
Recommended For You
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like