Turns Out Vegetarians Do Actually Live Longer
Well, OK. It turns out vegetarians do have a point, maybe, about their overall health. A British study found that vegetarians are 32 percent less likely to to have heart disease issues, and they're also less likely to be diabetic and overweight. So, vegetarians may end up outliving carnivores after all—but, one might ask, what good is a long life if it's not filled with steak and hamburgers? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > U.S. Concerned about North Korean Nukes
- > RIP, Jared Leto's Long Hair. You Were Too Beautiful For This World.
- > Outrageous: Man Burned By Fajitas While Praying Can't Sue Applebee's
- > Milk that Tastes Like Peeps Is the Ultimate Easter Beverage
- > The Smithsonian and Stan Lee Are Offering an Online Superhero Course