Turns Out Vegetarians Do Actually Live Longer
Well, OK. It turns out vegetarians do have a point, maybe, about their overall health. A British study found that vegetarians are 32 percent less likely to to have heart disease issues, and they're also less likely to be diabetic and overweight. So, vegetarians may end up outliving carnivores after all—but, one might ask, what good is a long life if it's not filled with steak and hamburgers? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Pope Francis: Christians Should Apologize for the Way They Have Treated the Gay Community
- > Here's Jesse William’s Passionate Speech About Injustice at the BET Awards
- > 39 Inmates Were Baptized This Weekend at a Jail in North Carolina
- > James Dobson Says Trump Is a ‘Baby Christian’ Who Recently Came to 'Accept a Relationship With Christ’
- > Could a New App Help End Human Trafficking?