The Truth Will Out. Woman Finds Her Fiancé With Another Woman on Russian Google Maps.
There's no safe way to bury infidelity in any age, but the Internet Age, in particular, has a way of pushing the truth to the surface. Case in point, a Russian woman named Marina Voinova was searching for an address on Yandex Maps (Russia's answer to Google street view) and found a her fiancé, Alexander, embracing another woman. When Alexander got home, she had him type the incriminating address into Yandex himself and then watched his face turn red with the evidence thrown permanently into his big, guilty mug. That was the end of their relationship—and a good reminder to anyone thinking they can bury past mistakes. The Internet is as permanent as tattoos but, unlike tattoos, you don't always choose what you get or where it goes. "At first I regretted searching for that address on Internet, but eventually realized that it was silly to blame the Web for my boyfriend's unfaithfulness," Voinova said ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Finally, Someone Put Nicolas Cage’s Face on Every ‘Game of Thrones’ Character
- > Almost 2 Months After Country Was Declared Ebola-Free, an Infected Teen Has Died in Liberia
- > ISIS Beheaded Two Women and Their Husbands, Accusing Them of Witchcraft
- > Watch Alex Trebek Passionately Spit a Verse from the ‘Fresh Prince’ Theme Song
- > News from Lake Wobegon: Nickel Creek’s Chris Thile to Take Over as Host of ‘Prairie Home Companion’