Trust-Building Exercise Does the Exact Opposite
If you've ever done a trust fall, you know the whole thing—ostensibly, a way to build trust between co-workers or youth group members—is actually an exercise in pure terror. And that's when it's done the right way. When it's done the wrong way, well, let's put it this way: This young girl may not have built any trust, but she almost certainly learned an equally valuable lesson ...
Recommended For You
- > Emma Watson's Gender Equality Speech for the UN Is On Point
- > Jarring PSA Shows the Dangers Syrian Civilians Face Every Day
- > Happy 30th Anniversary, ‘The Cosby Show’
- > Colin Farrell (and Taylor Kitsch?) Will Star in Season 2 of ‘True Detective’
- > Rumor: Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Play Edward Snowden in Oliver Stone Movie