Trust-Building Exercise Does the Exact Opposite
If you've ever done a trust fall, you know the whole thing—ostensibly, a way to build trust between co-workers or youth group members—is actually an exercise in pure terror. And that's when it's done the right way. When it's done the wrong way, well, let's put it this way: This young girl may not have built any trust, but she almost certainly learned an equally valuable lesson ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Report: At Least 700 Migrants Drowned in the Mediterranean Sea Last Week
- > That New ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Trailer Was a Shot-For-Shot Remake of One Released in 1991
- > Henry Heimlich Finally Got to Use His Famous Maneuver
- > Scientists Are Calling for the Rio Olympics to Be Postponed or Moved Because of Public Health Concerns
- > ‘Boxcar Children' Movies Are in the Works So Millennials Can Relive Their Book Fair Glory Days