Trust-Building Exercise Does the Exact Opposite
If you've ever done a trust fall, you know the whole thing—ostensibly, a way to build trust between co-workers or youth group members—is actually an exercise in pure terror. And that's when it's done the right way. When it's done the wrong way, well, let's put it this way: This young girl may not have built any trust, but she almost certainly learned an equally valuable lesson ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > A New Study Finds That Regular Church Attendance Decreases the Risk of Suicide
- > Emanuel AME Church Shooting Victims Are Suing the Government for Allowing Dylann Roof to Buy a Gun
- > A Driver Died Using Tesla's Autopilot Mode
- > Apple Is in Talks to Buy Tidal So People Might Actually Listen to It
- > James Dobson Now Says He Doesn’t Know For Sure If Trump Has Become a Christian