Trust-Building Exercise Does the Exact Opposite
If you've ever done a trust fall, you know the whole thing—ostensibly, a way to build trust between co-workers or youth group members—is actually an exercise in pure terror. And that's when it's done the right way. When it's done the wrong way, well, let's put it this way: This young girl may not have built any trust, but she almost certainly learned an equally valuable lesson ...
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward