Trust-Building Exercise Does the Exact Opposite
If you've ever done a trust fall, you know the whole thing—ostensibly, a way to build trust between co-workers or youth group members—is actually an exercise in pure terror. And that's when it's done the right way. When it's done the wrong way, well, let's put it this way: This young girl may not have built any trust, but she almost certainly learned an equally valuable lesson ...
Recommended For You
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like