'Trombone Silliness' Is Better Than You Might Think
Sometimes you hear about a video that's going viral—and maybe see it pop up on a few friends' social media feeds—but just can't be bothered to watch it. It sounds a little boring (no cats) or looks a little long (two minutes) and, anyway, life is short and it is for the living. Who has time to watch every YouTube video that friends share on Facebook, anyway? Shouldn't we all be going outside or reading classic novels or something? But then, eventually, you get a little curious about just what a video called "Trombone Silliness" is all about, and you wach it, and you realize that it was a pretty good way to spend a couple minutes ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity