'Trombone Silliness' Is Better Than You Might Think
Sometimes you hear about a video that's going viral—and maybe see it pop up on a few friends' social media feeds—but just can't be bothered to watch it. It sounds a little boring (no cats) or looks a little long (two minutes) and, anyway, life is short and it is for the living. Who has time to watch every YouTube video that friends share on Facebook, anyway? Shouldn't we all be going outside or reading classic novels or something? But then, eventually, you get a little curious about just what a video called "Trombone Silliness" is all about, and you wach it, and you realize that it was a pretty good way to spend a couple minutes ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola