'Trombone Silliness' Is Better Than You Might Think
Sometimes you hear about a video that's going viral—and maybe see it pop up on a few friends' social media feeds—but just can't be bothered to watch it. It sounds a little boring (no cats) or looks a little long (two minutes) and, anyway, life is short and it is for the living. Who has time to watch every YouTube video that friends share on Facebook, anyway? Shouldn't we all be going outside or reading classic novels or something? But then, eventually, you get a little curious about just what a video called "Trombone Silliness" is all about, and you wach it, and you realize that it was a pretty good way to spend a couple minutes ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Report: Jennifer Lawrence to Star in Spielberg’s New War Film
- > Here's a Crazy New 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer
- > Vince Vaughn’s iStock Photos Will Interject Some Life into Your PowerPoint Presentation
- > A Canadian Pastor Has Gone Missing While Doing Humanitarian Work in North Korea
- > Finally, We Know What 'X-Men' Would Look Like if It Were Directed by Wes Anderson