Train With Toxic Cargo Derails in New Jersey
In an event ripped from a superhero origin story but that, in real life, is actually sort of scary and definitely an environmental headache, the bridge upon which a train carrying toxic fumes (why? to what end? who orders toxic fumes?) was resting collapsed on Friday, sending several cars plummeting near the Delaware River, releasing their contents into the stream. No serious injuries have yet been reported, but nearby schools have been evacuated and 18 people have been admitted to the hospital with respiratory issues ...
Recommended For You
- > The New Trailer for Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' Is Just Incredible
- > Stop What You're Doing and Watch These Cocoa Farmers Taste Chocolate for the First Time
- > Allison Williams Will Play Peter Pan in NBC's Next Musical
- > Tender-Hearted Child Learns the Cold Truth About Growing Up
- > A Sitcom about the Life of Jim Gaffigan Is in the Works