Train With Toxic Cargo Derails in New Jersey
In an event ripped from a superhero origin story but that, in real life, is actually sort of scary and definitely an environmental headache, the bridge upon which a train carrying toxic fumes (why? to what end? who orders toxic fumes?) was resting collapsed on Friday, sending several cars plummeting near the Delaware River, releasing their contents into the stream. No serious injuries have yet been reported, but nearby schools have been evacuated and 18 people have been admitted to the hospital with respiratory issues ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > John Glenn, the First American to Orbit Earth, Died at 95
- > Report: Syria Has Stopped Bombing Aleppo So 8,000 Civilians Can Escape
- > Riz Ahmed Found Something to Rhyme With 'Calrissian' on 'The Tonight Show'
- > Tim Tebow Told an Incredible Story About a Crazy ‘Coincidence’ Involving John 3:16
- > Ryan Adams Has Released a New Song (and It’s Not a Taylor Swift Cover)