Train With Toxic Cargo Derails in New Jersey
In an event ripped from a superhero origin story but that, in real life, is actually sort of scary and definitely an environmental headache, the bridge upon which a train carrying toxic fumes (why? to what end? who orders toxic fumes?) was resting collapsed on Friday, sending several cars plummeting near the Delaware River, releasing their contents into the stream. No serious injuries have yet been reported, but nearby schools have been evacuated and 18 people have been admitted to the hospital with respiratory issues ...
Recommended For You
- > Suspicious: The U.S. Government Edited a Wikipedia Article About Reptilians Running the World
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours