Train With Toxic Cargo Derails in New Jersey
In an event ripped from a superhero origin story but that, in real life, is actually sort of scary and definitely an environmental headache, the bridge upon which a train carrying toxic fumes (why? to what end? who orders toxic fumes?) was resting collapsed on Friday, sending several cars plummeting near the Delaware River, releasing their contents into the stream. No serious injuries have yet been reported, but nearby schools have been evacuated and 18 people have been admitted to the hospital with respiratory issues ...
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward