Train With Toxic Cargo Derails in New Jersey
In an event ripped from a superhero origin story but that, in real life, is actually sort of scary and definitely an environmental headache, the bridge upon which a train carrying toxic fumes (why? to what end? who orders toxic fumes?) was resting collapsed on Friday, sending several cars plummeting near the Delaware River, releasing their contents into the stream. No serious injuries have yet been reported, but nearby schools have been evacuated and 18 people have been admitted to the hospital with respiratory issues ...
Recommended For You
- > The 'God's Not Dead' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > The World Is a Vampire: Scientist Encounters 'Puppy-Sized' Spider
- > Will Idaho Pastors Be Forced to Conduct Same-Sex Weddings?
- > Another Charming Visit From Marcel the Shell With Shoes On.
- > Catholic Bishop Summit Ends Without Revised Stance on Same-Sex Couples