Trailer for Arcade Fire’s ‘Reflektor’ Released
Arcade Fire has released this brief trailer for their upcoming album Reflektor, which hits stores on Oct. 29. Other than a slow, dramatic build, the 41 second-clip doesn’t reveal any music for the follow-up to 2010’s Suburbs (or really show much of anything), but does contain another reference to “9/9/9.” The band recently launched a guerilla marketing campaign, promoting the date and time, Sept. 9, 9 p.m., which will probably be when the album’s first single is released. In the meantime, enjoy this short teaser …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > DOJ Investigation into Ferguson PD Finds Racism and Constitutional Violations
- > Netanyahu: Deal with Iran Could Lead to Nation Getting the Nuclear Weapons
- > Report: Hillary Clinton Only Used Personal Email While Secretary of State
- > NHL Player’s Daughter Writes Adorable Letter to Get Dad Traded Closer to Home
- > Watch Colbert Discuss the Bible, Faith and Hymns with Fr. James Martin