Toyota Teams with Food Bank to Deliver Meals to Families in Need Faster
The team of volunteers at the Metro Food Distribution warehouse in Queens, New York, had trouble keeping up with the demand for food packages that are given to families in need. This video shows how Toyota used their “TPS” efficiency production system to help the team work together faster and more effectively, serving needy families. And as a bonus, Toyota said they will donate one meal to the food bank for every view the video receives, up to 250,000 views—a number the video hit in the first two days it went live. Well done, Internet …
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > ISIS Stages Mass Execution with What Appear to Be Child Fighters
- > And Now, a Waterskiing Squirrel Filmed with a GoPro Camera
- > ‘A.D.: The Bible Continues’ Cancelled by NBC; Could Come Back Online
- > Discovery Channel Wants Fans of Non-Fictional Sharks to Watch Shark Week Again
- > Survey: 53% of Americans Think God Has a ‘Special Relationship’ with the U.S.A.