Toyota Teams with Food Bank to Deliver Meals to Families in Need Faster
The team of volunteers at the Metro Food Distribution warehouse in Queens, New York, had trouble keeping up with the demand for food packages that are given to families in need. This video shows how Toyota used their “TPS” efficiency production system to help the team work together faster and more effectively, serving needy families. And as a bonus, Toyota said they will donate one meal to the food bank for every view the video receives, up to 250,000 views—a number the video hit in the first two days it went live. Well done, Internet …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?