Toyota Teams with Food Bank to Deliver Meals to Families in Need Faster
The team of volunteers at the Metro Food Distribution warehouse in Queens, New York, had trouble keeping up with the demand for food packages that are given to families in need. This video shows how Toyota used their “TPS” efficiency production system to help the team work together faster and more effectively, serving needy families. And as a bonus, Toyota said they will donate one meal to the food bank for every view the video receives, up to 250,000 views—a number the video hit in the first two days it went live. Well done, Internet …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity