Toyota Teams with Food Bank to Deliver Meals to Families in Need Faster
The team of volunteers at the Metro Food Distribution warehouse in Queens, New York, had trouble keeping up with the demand for food packages that are given to families in need. This video shows how Toyota used their “TPS” efficiency production system to help the team work together faster and more effectively, serving needy families. And as a bonus, Toyota said they will donate one meal to the food bank for every view the video receives, up to 250,000 views—a number the video hit in the first two days it went live. Well done, Internet …
Recommended For You
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like
- > Did You Catch the Bible Verse Easter Eggs on This Week’s ‘The Walking Dead’?