Town Demands Underwear for the Statue of David
A replica of Michelangelo’s statue David that was suddenly (and somewhat oddly) placed in a public park in Japan,
has been met with some resistance from local residents. The 16-foot-tall marble masterpiece was donated by a local businessman unexpectedly, prompting some residents to request that underwear be placed on the massive statue. Some people are just so hard to buy gifts for …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Diplomats Working Toward Temporary Cease-Fire in Syria
- > Here's the First Trailer for Cameron Crowe's Showtime Show 'Roadies'
- > Two Teens in Arizona Were Killed in (Yet Another) School Shooting
- > Jimmy Fallon Interviews Peyton Manning...Or Is It?
- > A 10-Year ‘Friday Night Lights’ Reunion Is in the Works