Town Demands Underwear for the Statue of David
A replica of Michelangelo’s statue David that was suddenly (and somewhat oddly) placed in a public park in Japan,
has been met with some resistance from local residents. The 16-foot-tall marble masterpiece was donated by a local businessman unexpectedly, prompting some residents to request that underwear be placed on the massive statue. Some people are just so hard to buy gifts for …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?