Town Demands Underwear for the Statue of David
A replica of Michelangelo’s statue David that was suddenly (and somewhat oddly) placed in a public park in Japan,
has been met with some resistance from local residents. The 16-foot-tall marble masterpiece was donated by a local businessman unexpectedly, prompting some residents to request that underwear be placed on the massive statue. Some people are just so hard to buy gifts for …
Recommended For You
- > The All-Female Ghostbusters Cast Is Here and It Is Perfect
- > Hollywood Wants Chris Pratt to Be the New Indiana Jones, No Duh.
- > You Have to Admit, Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' Does Sound a Lot Like Tom Petty's 'Won't Back Down'
- > Here’s a List of the ‘Best Jobs’ in America
- > Prisoner Exonerations Hit a Record High Last Year