Town Demands Underwear for the Statue of David
A replica of Michelangelo’s statue David that was suddenly (and somewhat oddly) placed in a public park in Japan,
has been met with some resistance from local residents. The 16-foot-tall marble masterpiece was donated by a local businessman unexpectedly, prompting some residents to request that underwear be placed on the massive statue. Some people are just so hard to buy gifts for …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet