Town Demands Underwear for the Statue of David
A replica of Michelangelo’s statue David that was suddenly (and somewhat oddly) placed in a public park in Japan,
has been met with some resistance from local residents. The 16-foot-tall marble masterpiece was donated by a local businessman unexpectedly, prompting some residents to request that underwear be placed on the massive statue. Some people are just so hard to buy gifts for …
Recommended For You
- > The Release Date Has Been Set for Paul Thomas Anderson's 'Inherent Vice'
- > The 'Fight Club' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > Trailer: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'The Imitation Game'
- > No Religious Exemptions on New LBGT Discrimination Orders
- > J.J. Abrams Shows Off His 'Star Wars: Episode VII' X-Wing