Toro Y Moi, Bjork, Belle & Sebastian, Yo La Tengo to Play Pitchfork Music Festival
Toro Y Moi, Bjork, Belle & Sebastian, Yo La Tengo and Joanna Newsome, are among the artists set to perform at this year’s Pitchfork Music Festival. The full, newly-updated schedule can be found here. The three-day festival kicks off on July 19 in Chicago's Union Park. In case you were wondering, yes, R. Kelly is also on the bill ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Presidential Debate Will Be Streaming Tonight for All Cord Cutters
- > This Trailer for ‘The 13th’ Will Make You Rethink What You Know About Mass Incarceration
- > Martin Scorsese’s Missionary Film ‘Silence’ Will Release in December
- > Even the Guy In Charge of DC Movies Doesn’t Like Them
- > Tim Tebow On Colin Kaepernick's Protests: It's About Doing It 'the Right Way'