Toro Y Moi, Bjork, Belle & Sebastian, Yo La Tengo to Play Pitchfork Music Festival
Toro Y Moi, Bjork, Belle & Sebastian, Yo La Tengo and Joanna Newsome, are among the artists set to perform at this year’s Pitchfork Music Festival. The full, newly-updated schedule can be found here. The three-day festival kicks off on July 19 in Chicago's Union Park. In case you were wondering, yes, R. Kelly is also on the bill ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Elton John Is Helping The Killers on Their New Album
- > Report: Officials in Flint Could Face Manslaughter Charges Following Deaths Linked to Water Crisis
- > Conan Mimics Cam Newton in a Post-Joke Press Conference
- > Thousands of Syrian Civilians Are Being Abused by Their Government
- > Obama to Ask for $11 Billion to Fight Family Homelessness