Toro Y Moi, Bjork, Belle & Sebastian, Yo La Tengo to Play Pitchfork Music Festival
Toro Y Moi, Bjork, Belle & Sebastian, Yo La Tengo and Joanna Newsome, are among the artists set to perform at this year’s Pitchfork Music Festival. The full, newly-updated schedule can be found here. The three-day festival kicks off on July 19 in Chicago's Union Park. In case you were wondering, yes, R. Kelly is also on the bill ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Watch Nachos Become a Sad Casualty of an MLB Foul Ball
- > Study: Millennials May Be the Least Religious Generation in American History
- > Google’s ‘Undo Send’ Feature Is Now Available to Everyone
- > ISIS Attacks Hotels in Baghdad and Mosques in Saudi Arabia
- > MIT’s Robo-Cheetah Now Hurdles Obstacles. Sweet Dreams.