Toro Y Moi, Bjork, Belle & Sebastian, Yo La Tengo to Play Pitchfork Music Festival
Toro Y Moi, Bjork, Belle & Sebastian, Yo La Tengo and Joanna Newsome, are among the artists set to perform at this year’s Pitchfork Music Festival. The full, newly-updated schedule can be found here. The three-day festival kicks off on July 19 in Chicago's Union Park. In case you were wondering, yes, R. Kelly is also on the bill ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Peak Summer Stargazing Season Starts Tonight
- > 'Story of God with Morgan Freeman' Gets a Season 2
- > Here’s a Look at the New Season of ‘Gilmore Girls’
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series