Toro Y Moi, Bjork, Belle & Sebastian, Yo La Tengo to Play Pitchfork Music Festival
Toro Y Moi, Bjork, Belle & Sebastian, Yo La Tengo and Joanna Newsome, are among the artists set to perform at this year’s Pitchfork Music Festival. The full, newly-updated schedule can be found here. The three-day festival kicks off on July 19 in Chicago's Union Park. In case you were wondering, yes, R. Kelly is also on the bill ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Team Up For A New Film
- > Biebs Is Bringing Back the WWJD Bracelet
- > Just Try to Contain Your Excitement: There’s a New Album on the Way From Adele
- > Behind-the-Scenes of ‘Captive’: The Story of the ‘Purpose Driven Life’ Hostage Stand-off
- > Trippy New PSA Uses Internet Memes to Warn of the Dangers of Smoking