Today Was an Emotional Roller Coaster for Justin Timberlake Fans
First, blogs exploded with the news from Jim Beanz (a music producer that nobody has seemed to have ever heard of) that he was working on some new music with Justin Timberlake, America's sweetheart. This had Timberlake fans going crazy because if there is one thing Timberlake fans love, it's news that their Prince of Pop is working on his first album since 2006. But then the news came from Timberlake's publicist that he is not working on a new album with Jim Beanz, is not working on any music at the present and probably wishes everyone would just leave him alone about the whole music thing. So, all told, a wild ride for Timberlake fans today. He is working on a new movie with Ben Affleck in Puerto Rico. It's not another Justified, but it's better than nothing ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Here’s a Brand New Song from Arcade Fire Featuring Mavis Staples
- > Trump Just Led a Standing Ovation for Bill and Hillary Clinton
- > At Least 95 People Have Been Arrested in DC at Anti-Trump Rallies
- > Hillary Clinton Will Attend the Inauguration to 'Honor Democracy'
- > Clarence Thomas Will Be the First Black Person to Swear in a President or Vice President