Tina Fey Will Produce Yet Another Primetime Show
Liz Lemon is the busiest woman in Hollywood. Just days after it was announced that Tina Fey would be the co-showrunner of a “workplace project … in the vein of Cheers” (whatever that means) for NBC, the former 30 Rock star has landed another sitcom. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the major TV networks are currently engaged in a bidding war for another show created by Fey about an all-girls college that begins accepting men for the first time. Though Fey and her team will be producing the yet-to-be titled show, unfortunately, she won’t actually be starring in it …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet