Tina Fey Will Produce Yet Another Primetime Show
Liz Lemon is the busiest woman in Hollywood. Just days after it was announced that Tina Fey would be the co-showrunner of a “workplace project … in the vein of Cheers” (whatever that means) for NBC, the former 30 Rock star has landed another sitcom. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the major TV networks are currently engaged in a bidding war for another show created by Fey about an all-girls college that begins accepting men for the first time. Though Fey and her team will be producing the yet-to-be titled show, unfortunately, she won’t actually be starring in it …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal