Tina Fey Will Produce Yet Another Primetime Show
Liz Lemon is the busiest woman in Hollywood. Just days after it was announced that Tina Fey would be the co-showrunner of a “workplace project … in the vein of Cheers” (whatever that means) for NBC, the former 30 Rock star has landed another sitcom. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the major TV networks are currently engaged in a bidding war for another show created by Fey about an all-girls college that begins accepting men for the first time. Though Fey and her team will be producing the yet-to-be titled show, unfortunately, she won’t actually be starring in it …
Recommended For You
- > Bryan Cranston’s Faux One Man MLB Show Will Make You Love Baseball
- > Major Companies Agree to Greenhouse Gas Cuts Equivalent to 15 Million Cars Off the Road
- > Bed, Bath and Beyond Is Lying to You
- > No, a Top ISIS Leader Has Not Converted to Christianity.
- > Meet Leonardo DiCaprio, Your New UN Ambassador of Peace.