This Time, Canada Has Gone Too Far
First the Monopoly iron game piece … now this?! Officials in Canada have officially stopped distributing its iconic penny in its next step to completely eradicate the coin. The delightful maple-leaf-adorned coins will be collected and melted down in a plot by the notorious organization known as the “Royal Canadian Mint.” This group of copper-haters has informed retailers that they are to round transactions to the nearest five-cent increment and no longer accept the Canadian penny …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > American Student Tells Jimmy Fallon How He Stopped a Terrorist Attack on a French Train
- > Who’s Kermit the Frog’s New Girlfriend?
- > Spoon, Arcade Fire and Superchunk Talk Songwriting at SXSW
- > T-Pain’s Auto-Tune-Free National Anthem Was Incredible
- > Bill Maher and Rick Santorum Spar Over Pope’s Teaching on Climate Change