This Time, Canada Has Gone Too Far
First the Monopoly iron game piece … now this?! Officials in Canada have officially stopped distributing its iconic penny in its next step to completely eradicate the coin. The delightful maple-leaf-adorned coins will be collected and melted down in a plot by the notorious organization known as the “Royal Canadian Mint.” This group of copper-haters has informed retailers that they are to round transactions to the nearest five-cent increment and no longer accept the Canadian penny …
Recommended For You
- > The People Behind 'God's Not Dead' Are Giving 'Fifty Shades' Some Christian Competition
- > No, Michele Bachmann Did Not Suggest Labor Camps for Immigrant Children
- > Trailer: 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- > Watch a Couple Thieves Try to Mug the Wrong Convenience Store Clerk
- > 'Avengers 2' Poster Revealed at Comic-Con