This Time, Canada Has Gone Too Far
First the Monopoly iron game piece … now this?! Officials in Canada have officially stopped distributing its iconic penny in its next step to completely eradicate the coin. The delightful maple-leaf-adorned coins will be collected and melted down in a plot by the notorious organization known as the “Royal Canadian Mint.” This group of copper-haters has informed retailers that they are to round transactions to the nearest five-cent increment and no longer accept the Canadian penny …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet