This Time, Canada Has Gone Too Far
First the Monopoly iron game piece … now this?! Officials in Canada have officially stopped distributing its iconic penny in its next step to completely eradicate the coin. The delightful maple-leaf-adorned coins will be collected and melted down in a plot by the notorious organization known as the “Royal Canadian Mint.” This group of copper-haters has informed retailers that they are to round transactions to the nearest five-cent increment and no longer accept the Canadian penny …
Recommended For You
- > You Have to Admit, Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' Does Sound a Lot Like Tom Petty's 'Won't Back Down'
- > Here’s a List of the ‘Best Jobs’ in America
- > Prisoner Exonerations Hit a Record High Last Year
- > KFC Has Unleashed the ‘Double Down Dog’ Upon Humanity
- > Here's the First Trailer for the 'Fantastic Four' Reboot