They Have Invented a Christian Version of the iPad. Finally.
For the past few years, Christians have been forced to deal with worldly, non-Christian tablets, subjugated to the misguided ways of such wayward e-readers as Apple's iPad or the Kindle Fire. But, thanks to the forward-thinkers at Family Christian, believers need suffer no longer. Introducing, "Edifi," the world's first "Christian" tablet. It comes equipped with Christian radio stations, a "Holy Bible" app and a porn-proof web browser. These virtuous virtual readers have— according to Family Christian's technology supervisor, Brian Honorable—the longest-lasting battery on the market. Abundant life does seem fitting for a "Christian" tablet ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > NFL Hall of Famer Jerry Rice Poses as a Lyft Driver for a Day
- > Woman Shows Up to Her Own Funeral Surprising Everyone, Including Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- > 20-Story Crane Collapses in Manhattan
- > The Pastor of China’s Largest Official Protestant Church Has Been Arrested
- > Watch Football Players Complete the Ultimate Physical Challenge: Doing Their Daughters' Hair