They Have Invented a Christian Version of the iPad. Finally.
For the past few years, Christians have been forced to deal with worldly, non-Christian tablets, subjugated to the misguided ways of such wayward e-readers as Apple's iPad or the Kindle Fire. But, thanks to the forward-thinkers at Family Christian, believers need suffer no longer. Introducing, "Edifi," the world's first "Christian" tablet. It comes equipped with Christian radio stations, a "Holy Bible" app and a porn-proof web browser. These virtuous virtual readers have— according to Family Christian's technology supervisor, Brian Honorable—the longest-lasting battery on the market. Abundant life does seem fitting for a "Christian" tablet ...
Recommended For You
- > Explore the Many Personalities of Taylor Swift In This Montage
- > Just When You Thought Your Ears Were Safe, Nickelback Announces a New Album
- > Benedict Cumberbatch Will Play Shere Khan in Other 'Jungle Book' Movie
- > Pope Francis Discusses Health and Possibility of Retirement
- > Gaza Ceasefire Breaks Down