They Have Invented a Christian Version of the iPad. Finally.
For the past few years, Christians have been forced to deal with worldly, non-Christian tablets, subjugated to the misguided ways of such wayward e-readers as Apple's iPad or the Kindle Fire. But, thanks to the forward-thinkers at Family Christian, believers need suffer no longer. Introducing, "Edifi," the world's first "Christian" tablet. It comes equipped with Christian radio stations, a "Holy Bible" app and a porn-proof web browser. These virtuous virtual readers have— according to Family Christian's technology supervisor, Brian Honorable—the longest-lasting battery on the market. Abundant life does seem fitting for a "Christian" tablet ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Regina George’s House from ‘Mean Girls’ On Sale for $14.8 Million
- > And Now, ‘Amazing Grace’ Performed Entirely with Air Horns
- > Netflix’s ‘A Very Murray Christmas’ Looks Like a Somber Affair
- > Myanmar Government Saves 200 Migrants Packed in Dangerous Boat
- > Here’s the Moving Trailer for ‘Batkid Begins’