They Have Invented a Christian Version of the iPad. Finally.
For the past few years, Christians have been forced to deal with worldly, non-Christian tablets, subjugated to the misguided ways of such wayward e-readers as Apple's iPad or the Kindle Fire. But, thanks to the forward-thinkers at Family Christian, believers need suffer no longer. Introducing, "Edifi," the world's first "Christian" tablet. It comes equipped with Christian radio stations, a "Holy Bible" app and a porn-proof web browser. These virtuous virtual readers have— according to Family Christian's technology supervisor, Brian Honorable—the longest-lasting battery on the market. Abundant life does seem fitting for a "Christian" tablet ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > New Report: Number of Abortions in the U.S. Continues to Decline
- > At Least 21 Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bomber in Nigeria
- > Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Sale: Pay $5 for Nothing
- > Study: 41% of Shoppers Feel Like They Need to Spend More Than They Can Afford at Christmas
- > Report: Saudi Arabia Will Behead at Least 50 People in One Day