They Have Invented a Christian Version of the iPad. Finally.
For the past few years, Christians have been forced to deal with worldly, non-Christian tablets, subjugated to the misguided ways of such wayward e-readers as Apple's iPad or the Kindle Fire. But, thanks to the forward-thinkers at Family Christian, believers need suffer no longer. Introducing, "Edifi," the world's first "Christian" tablet. It comes equipped with Christian radio stations, a "Holy Bible" app and a porn-proof web browser. These virtuous virtual readers have— according to Family Christian's technology supervisor, Brian Honorable—the longest-lasting battery on the market. Abundant life does seem fitting for a "Christian" tablet ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > At Least 10 Jewish Centers Have Received Bomb Threats Today
- > Keanu Reeves on Matrix 4: 'That’d Be Weird, But Why Not?'
- > Watch Daisy Ridley *Not* Give Away 'Star Wars VIII' Secrets
- > This Supercut of the 5 Films Nominated for the Best Cinematography Oscar Is the Pick-Me-Up Your Monday Needs
- > Enjoy Some Disney Nostalgia With This New 'Beauty and the Beast' Clip