These Infographs Will Change the Way You See the Bible
The Guardian a compiled this cool collection of infographs created by a team of scholars that utilize creative visuals to show larger themes throughout scripture. Unlike traditional methods of analyzing text, these Bible infographs instantly create pictures that represent larger ideas, teachings and trends in the Bible. In the image below, the grey horizontal line represents the each chapter of the Bible, with the large, colorful, arching lines showing a cross-reference to another book. You can go here to see the entire slideshow …
Recommended For You
- > Satanists Handing Out Satanic Children's Books or Something.
- > Krispy Kreme Is Celebrating Ghostbusters’ 30th Anniversary with Custom Donuts
- > Speaking in Tongues Is on the Rise Among Americans
- > Bryan Cranston’s Faux One Man MLB Show Will Make You Love Baseball
- > Major Companies Agree to Greenhouse Gas Cuts Equivalent to 15 Million Cars Off the Road