These Infographs Will Change the Way You See the Bible
The Guardian a compiled this cool collection of infographs created by a team of scholars that utilize creative visuals to show larger themes throughout scripture. Unlike traditional methods of analyzing text, these Bible infographs instantly create pictures that represent larger ideas, teachings and trends in the Bible. In the image below, the grey horizontal line represents the each chapter of the Bible, with the large, colorful, arching lines showing a cross-reference to another book. You can go here to see the entire slideshow …
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Chip and Joanna Gaine's Breakfast Place Might Be Worth the Road Trip
- > SNL's Pete Davidson: 'I Would've Killed Myself If I Didn't Have Kid Cudi'
- > Check Out the New Teaser for '24: Legacy'
- > This Historic Church Building Is Seriously Being Destroyed by Urine
- > Phil Collins Performed “In the Air Tonight’ on ‘Fallon’ and Questlove Played Rock 'n' Roll’s Greatest Drum Fill