These ‘90s AT&T Ads Predicted the Future
This series of AT&T ads that ran from 1993 to 1994 pretty accurately predicted the future of technology. In each commercial spot, several, then-unfathomable new consumer devices were shown, and audiences were told that in the near-future “You Will” have access to such amazing technology. The ads show a variety of technologies that are now a part of daily life: an on-demand streaming service like Netflix, a Siri-like virtual assistant, a digital tablet, in-car GPS, E-ZPass tolls and more. The series is no “It’s Not Complicated” campaign (which is hilarious), but its predictions are still pretty impressive …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity