These ‘90s AT&T Ads Predicted the Future
This series of AT&T ads that ran from 1993 to 1994 pretty accurately predicted the future of technology. In each commercial spot, several, then-unfathomable new consumer devices were shown, and audiences were told that in the near-future “You Will” have access to such amazing technology. The ads show a variety of technologies that are now a part of daily life: an on-demand streaming service like Netflix, a Siri-like virtual assistant, a digital tablet, in-car GPS, E-ZPass tolls and more. The series is no “It’s Not Complicated” campaign (which is hilarious), but its predictions are still pretty impressive …
Recommended For You
- > New ‘Simpsons World’ Website Is a ‘Simpsons’ Fan’s Dream Come True
- > The Release Date Has Been Set for Paul Thomas Anderson's 'Inherent Vice'
- > The 'Fight Club' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > Trailer: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'The Imitation Game'
- > No Religious Exemptions on New LBGT Discrimination Orders