There Is Obviously More to This Story About a Cat Mayor
Stubbs, a cat, has been the mayor of a small Alaskan town for 15 years. Apparently, he won the candidacy through write-in votes a decade and a half ago during an election year with particularly unpopular human candidates, and nobody has found either the heart or the brains to challenge his mayorship since. Now, stop the presses. Sun News, which broke this story, does not go into any details about how a Stubbs—an animal—has gone about performing his daily mayoral duties or why anyone thought electing a cat to be mayor seemed like a good idea. When reached for comment, Mayor Stubbs looked lazily at reporters, blinked slowly, and then laid down on top of their feet ...
Recommended For You
- > The 'God's Not Dead' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > The World Is a Vampire: Scientist Encounters 'Puppy-Sized' Spider
- > Will Idaho Pastors Be Forced to Conduct Same-Sex Weddings?
- > Another Charming Visit From Marcel the Shell With Shoes On.
- > Catholic Bishop Summit Ends Without Revised Stance on Same-Sex Couples