There Is Obviously More to This Story About a Cat Mayor
Stubbs, a cat, has been the mayor of a small Alaskan town for 15 years. Apparently, he won the candidacy through write-in votes a decade and a half ago during an election year with particularly unpopular human candidates, and nobody has found either the heart or the brains to challenge his mayorship since. Now, stop the presses. Sun News, which broke this story, does not go into any details about how a Stubbs—an animal—has gone about performing his daily mayoral duties or why anyone thought electing a cat to be mayor seemed like a good idea. When reached for comment, Mayor Stubbs looked lazily at reporters, blinked slowly, and then laid down on top of their feet ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Hillary Clinton Will Attend the Inauguration to 'Honor Democracy'
- > Clarence Thomas Will Be the First Black Person to Swear in a President or Vice President
- > Sir Patrick Stewart Just Got Cast as a Very Special Character in the new 'Emoji Movie'
- > 'Wayne's World' Is Returning to a Theater Near You
- > Abortions in America Have Dropped to the Lowest Number Since Just After 'Roe'