Their Royal Fluffinesses Embattled in Noble Kerfuffle
In a sad sign that the royal family has yet to move on from its dark history of inner power struggles and betrayal, Queen Elizabeth's two corgis turned on Princess Beatrice's beloved terrier yesterday, sending the little fellow to the vet with a severely messed up ear. The scene of the duel was inside Balmoral Castle, where the royal dog boy (the royal dog boy) lost control of their fluffinesses during their royal walk. Fortunately, the terrier, Max, will recover, although the Princess's father, the Duke of York, was said to be very upset by the feud. But he should not be surprised. In the game of bones, you win or you die ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity