Their Royal Fluffinesses Embattled in Noble Kerfuffle
In a sad sign that the royal family has yet to move on from its dark history of inner power struggles and betrayal, Queen Elizabeth's two corgis turned on Princess Beatrice's beloved terrier yesterday, sending the little fellow to the vet with a severely messed up ear. The scene of the duel was inside Balmoral Castle, where the royal dog boy (the royal dog boy) lost control of their fluffinesses during their royal walk. Fortunately, the terrier, Max, will recover, although the Princess's father, the Duke of York, was said to be very upset by the feud. But he should not be surprised. In the game of bones, you win or you die ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Mediterranean Sea is 3 Times Deadlier for Refugees This Year
- > This Dad Photoshops Real Animals So They Look Like His 6-Year-Old’s Drawings
- > The Trailer for Netflix's 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Is Finally Here
- > Former KKK Leader David Duke Qualifies for Televised Senate Debate at Historically Black University
- > OK, This Is Officially the Creepiest Thing You’ll See All Halloween