Their Royal Fluffinesses Embattled in Noble Kerfuffle
In a sad sign that the royal family has yet to move on from its dark history of inner power struggles and betrayal, Queen Elizabeth's two corgis turned on Princess Beatrice's beloved terrier yesterday, sending the little fellow to the vet with a severely messed up ear. The scene of the duel was inside Balmoral Castle, where the royal dog boy (the royal dog boy) lost control of their fluffinesses during their royal walk. Fortunately, the terrier, Max, will recover, although the Princess's father, the Duke of York, was said to be very upset by the feud. But he should not be surprised. In the game of bones, you win or you die ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- South Carolina Just Banned (Almost) All Abortions After 20 Weeks 503
- Again, a Trump Rally Turned Into a 'Riot'71
- 'Master of None' Won a Peabody Award and Aziz Ansari Used the Opportunity to Call Out Hollywood's Diversity Problem436
- The Surprising New Findings that Could Re-Shape the Pro-Life Movement514
- > South Carolina Just Banned (Almost) All Abortions After 20 Weeks
- > Again, a Trump Rally Turned Into a 'Riot'
- > 'Master of None' Won a Peabody Award and Aziz Ansari Used the Opportunity to Call Out Hollywood's Diversity Problem
- > This Simple Video Is a Surprisingly Powerful Look at the European Refugee Crisis
- > Playing God? Scientists Begin Building Human-Animal Hybrid Embryos