Theater Cancels 'Noah' Showing Because of a Flood
Moviegoers in Exeter, England had their best-laid plans foiled after an ice machine broke down at the Vue Cinema, flooding the theater—which happened to be showing Noah. So, instead of watching Darren Aronofsky's tale of judgement, mercy and rock monsters, they were forced to file out two-by-two and find some other, non-flooded theater until the ice machine got fixed. Hopefully, this doesn't signify a new trend of biblical films coming to contemporary life. One shudders to think of what might happen to Left Behind fans ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Donald Glover Is the New Lando Calrissian
- > This Guy Films Himself Singing in the Car, But Ends Up Recording His Own Car Accident
- > China Releases a Christian Pastor Jailed 7 Years for Organizing a Prayer Meeting
- > Watch Jimmy Kimmel Hire Doctor Strange to Do Magic Tricks at a Kids’ Party
- > 72 Sex Slaves Freed in an International FBI Sting Operation