Theater Cancels 'Noah' Showing Because of a Flood
Moviegoers in Exeter, England had their best-laid plans foiled after an ice machine broke down at the Vue Cinema, flooding the theater—which happened to be showing Noah. So, instead of watching Darren Aronofsky's tale of judgement, mercy and rock monsters, they were forced to file out two-by-two and find some other, non-flooded theater until the ice machine got fixed. Hopefully, this doesn't signify a new trend of biblical films coming to contemporary life. One shudders to think of what might happen to Left Behind fans ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Justin Bieber: I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus
- > Why I Go To Church Even When I Don’t Feel Like It
- > Candace Cameron Bure Is the Newest Co-Host of ‘The View’
- > 3 Ways Christians Turn People Off from Church
- > Expert: 400 Church Leaders Will Resign This Sunday Because Names Surfaced in Ashley Madison Hack