Theater Cancels 'Noah' Showing Because of a Flood
Moviegoers in Exeter, England had their best-laid plans foiled after an ice machine broke down at the Vue Cinema, flooding the theater—which happened to be showing Noah. So, instead of watching Darren Aronofsky's tale of judgement, mercy and rock monsters, they were forced to file out two-by-two and find some other, non-flooded theater until the ice machine got fixed. Hopefully, this doesn't signify a new trend of biblical films coming to contemporary life. One shudders to think of what might happen to Left Behind fans ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > KFC's Secret Recipe May Have Been Revealed to the Chicago Tribune
- > Orlando Hospitals Won't Bill Pulse Shooting Victims
- > Research: Most People Looking for a New Church Are Looking for Better Preaching
- > 13 People Were Killed in an Attack on Afghanistan's American University Yesterday
- > A Mad Lego Scientist Makes Objects That Rotate to Make Three Different Shadow Art Images