Theater Cancels 'Noah' Showing Because of a Flood
Moviegoers in Exeter, England had their best-laid plans foiled after an ice machine broke down at the Vue Cinema, flooding the theater—which happened to be showing Noah. So, instead of watching Darren Aronofsky's tale of judgement, mercy and rock monsters, they were forced to file out two-by-two and find some other, non-flooded theater until the ice machine got fixed. Hopefully, this doesn't signify a new trend of biblical films coming to contemporary life. One shudders to think of what might happen to Left Behind fans ...
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign