Theater Cancels 'Noah' Showing Because of a Flood
Moviegoers in Exeter, England had their best-laid plans foiled after an ice machine broke down at the Vue Cinema, flooding the theater—which happened to be showing Noah. So, instead of watching Darren Aronofsky's tale of judgement, mercy and rock monsters, they were forced to file out two-by-two and find some other, non-flooded theater until the ice machine got fixed. Hopefully, this doesn't signify a new trend of biblical films coming to contemporary life. One shudders to think of what might happen to Left Behind fans ...
Recommended For You
- > New ‘Simpsons World’ Website Is a ‘Simpsons’ Fan’s Dream Come True
- > The Release Date Has Been Set for Paul Thomas Anderson's 'Inherent Vice'
- > The 'Fight Club' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > Trailer: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'The Imitation Game'
- > No Religious Exemptions on New LBGT Discrimination Orders