Thanksgiving Is What You Make It
Holidays are a time to be with family and loved ones but, of course, life doesn't always allow for such. When fate intervenes and you're forced to celebrate Thanksgiving on your own, you can mope about it or pretend there's no holiday going on at all. Or, you can just celebrate anyway. Take a lesson from the as-yet unidentified woman in this picture ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Suicide Bombers Attacked an Airport in Istanbul, Killing At Least 28
- > JK Rowling Revealed Some of the History of the American Hogwarts
- > Stunning Aerial Photos Show the Differences Between Poverty and Wealth in South Africa
- > Watch The Avett Brothers Perform Their New Song ‘Satan Pulls the Strings’ on Fallon
- > Report: Leah Remini Is Making a TV Show About the Dangers of Scientology