Thanksgiving Is What You Make It
Holidays are a time to be with family and loved ones but, of course, life doesn't always allow for such. When fate intervenes and you're forced to celebrate Thanksgiving on your own, you can mope about it or pretend there's no holiday going on at all. Or, you can just celebrate anyway. Take a lesson from the as-yet unidentified woman in this picture ...
Recommended For You
- > Explore the Many Personalities of Taylor Swift In This Montage
- > Just When You Thought Your Ears Were Safe, Nickelback Announces a New Album
- > Benedict Cumberbatch Will Play Shere Khan in Other 'Jungle Book' Movie
- > Pope Francis Discusses Health and Possibility of Retirement
- > Gaza Ceasefire Breaks Down