Thanksgiving Is What You Make It
Holidays are a time to be with family and loved ones but, of course, life doesn't always allow for such. When fate intervenes and you're forced to celebrate Thanksgiving on your own, you can mope about it or pretend there's no holiday going on at all. Or, you can just celebrate anyway. Take a lesson from the as-yet unidentified woman in this picture ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Tebow Hit a Homerun on the First Pitch of His Pro Baseball Career
- > Disney Is Remaking ‘The Lion King’ for $ome Rea$on
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > The Fatal Shooting of Another Unarmed Black Man Sparks Protests in San Diego
- > Tom Hanks Crashes a Couple’s Wedding Photos, Remains the Best