Thanksgiving 2012: The Most Instagrammed Day Ever
It should come as no surprise that an app most notorious for snapping photos of food and a day most notorious for providing food to be photographed would create the perfect storm, and that's exactly what happened last Thursday when Instagram started logging 200 photos per second, making it history's most Instragrammed day. That's 200 people every second who were choosing filters instead of eating their food, 200 mothers begging their teenager to put down the phone for just a minute and 200 turkeys that were getting cold instead of being eaten. Wild times ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Here’s a Brand New Song from Arcade Fire Featuring Mavis Staples
- > Trump Just Led a Standing Ovation for Bill and Hillary Clinton
- > At Least 95 People Have Been Arrested in DC at Anti-Trump Rallies
- > Hillary Clinton Will Attend the Inauguration to 'Honor Democracy'
- > Clarence Thomas Will Be the First Black Person to Swear in a President or Vice President