Thanksgiving 2012: The Most Instagrammed Day Ever
It should come as no surprise that an app most notorious for snapping photos of food and a day most notorious for providing food to be photographed would create the perfect storm, and that's exactly what happened last Thursday when Instagram started logging 200 photos per second, making it history's most Instragrammed day. That's 200 people every second who were choosing filters instead of eating their food, 200 mothers begging their teenager to put down the phone for just a minute and 200 turkeys that were getting cold instead of being eaten. Wild times ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > The Second Season of 'Jessica Jones' Will Only Have Women Directors
- > An American Missionary Was Kidnapped in Niger Earlier This Month
- > Adnan Syed Could Soon Be Freed on Bail
- > Mel Gibson Tells Joel Osteen that His ‘Passion’ Follow-up Will Be Surprising on a ‘Theological Level’
- > You Can Actually Tell When Your Friends Are Fake Laughing at Your Jokes, Because Science