Thanksgiving 2012: The Most Instagrammed Day Ever
It should come as no surprise that an app most notorious for snapping photos of food and a day most notorious for providing food to be photographed would create the perfect storm, and that's exactly what happened last Thursday when Instagram started logging 200 photos per second, making it history's most Instragrammed day. That's 200 people every second who were choosing filters instead of eating their food, 200 mothers begging their teenager to put down the phone for just a minute and 200 turkeys that were getting cold instead of being eaten. Wild times ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > New Report: Number of Abortions in the U.S. Continues to Decline
- > At Least 21 Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bomber in Nigeria
- > Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Sale: Pay $5 for Nothing
- > Study: 41% of Shoppers Feel Like They Need to Spend More Than They Can Afford at Christmas
- > Report: Saudi Arabia Will Behead at Least 50 People in One Day