Thanksgiving 2012: The Most Instagrammed Day Ever
It should come as no surprise that an app most notorious for snapping photos of food and a day most notorious for providing food to be photographed would create the perfect storm, and that's exactly what happened last Thursday when Instagram started logging 200 photos per second, making it history's most Instragrammed day. That's 200 people every second who were choosing filters instead of eating their food, 200 mothers begging their teenager to put down the phone for just a minute and 200 turkeys that were getting cold instead of being eaten. Wild times ...
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward