Thanksgiving 2012: The Most Instagrammed Day Ever
It should come as no surprise that an app most notorious for snapping photos of food and a day most notorious for providing food to be photographed would create the perfect storm, and that's exactly what happened last Thursday when Instagram started logging 200 photos per second, making it history's most Instragrammed day. That's 200 people every second who were choosing filters instead of eating their food, 200 mothers begging their teenager to put down the phone for just a minute and 200 turkeys that were getting cold instead of being eaten. Wild times ...
Recommended For You
- > Catholic Bishop Summit Ends Without Revised Stance on Same-Sex Couples
- > Here’s What ‘WALL.E’ Would Have Been Like If Christopher Nolan Directed It
- > Houston Officials Attempt to Clarify Their Controversial Sermon Subpoena
- > Doubts Raised as to Whether Boko Haram Will Release Kidnapped Schoolgirls
- > This Is Why You Don’t Bring Your Dog on TV to Do the Weather Report