Thanks to Samsung, Jay-Z’s New Album Has Gone Platinum Before It Even Goes on Sale
Need even more proof that the music industry is changing forever? Samsung has purchased a million copies of the new album from Jay-Z Magna Carta Holy Grail (at the discounted price of $5 apiece) before the album even goes on sale on July 4. Select owners of Samsung Galaxy phones will have the album automatically downloaded to an app on their device the day the new record drops …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal