Thanks to Samsung, Jay-Z’s New Album Has Gone Platinum Before It Even Goes on Sale
Need even more proof that the music industry is changing forever? Samsung has purchased a million copies of the new album from Jay-Z Magna Carta Holy Grail (at the discounted price of $5 apiece) before the album even goes on sale on July 4. Select owners of Samsung Galaxy phones will have the album automatically downloaded to an app on their device the day the new record drops …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet