Thanks to Samsung, Jay-Z’s New Album Has Gone Platinum Before It Even Goes on Sale
Need even more proof that the music industry is changing forever? Samsung has purchased a million copies of the new album from Jay-Z Magna Carta Holy Grail (at the discounted price of $5 apiece) before the album even goes on sale on July 4. Select owners of Samsung Galaxy phones will have the album automatically downloaded to an app on their device the day the new record drops …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > ISIS Stages Mass Execution with What Appear to Be Child Fighters
- > And Now, a Waterskiing Squirrel Filmed with a GoPro Camera
- > ‘A.D.: The Bible Continues’ Cancelled by NBC; Could Come Back Online
- > Discovery Channel Wants Fans of Non-Fictional Sharks to Watch Shark Week Again
- > Survey: 53% of Americans Think God Has a ‘Special Relationship’ with the U.S.A.