Thanks to Samsung, Jay-Z’s New Album Has Gone Platinum Before It Even Goes on Sale
Need even more proof that the music industry is changing forever? Samsung has purchased a million copies of the new album from Jay-Z Magna Carta Holy Grail (at the discounted price of $5 apiece) before the album even goes on sale on July 4. Select owners of Samsung Galaxy phones will have the album automatically downloaded to an app on their device the day the new record drops …
Recommended For You
- > Why Won’t These Walmart Ice Cream Sandwiches Melt?
- > Spoon’s Upcoming Album Is Streaming Right Now on iTunes
- > Geek Out with this Clip of ‘WHOLOCK: The Musical’
- > There Is Now a Dunkin’ Donuts’ Shark Week-Themed Donut
- > The People Behind 'God's Not Dead' Are Giving 'Fifty Shades' Some Christian Competition