Thanks to Samsung, Jay-Z’s New Album Has Gone Platinum Before It Even Goes on Sale
Need even more proof that the music industry is changing forever? Samsung has purchased a million copies of the new album from Jay-Z Magna Carta Holy Grail (at the discounted price of $5 apiece) before the album even goes on sale on July 4. Select owners of Samsung Galaxy phones will have the album automatically downloaded to an app on their device the day the new record drops …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > There Are No Words to Describe This ‘Star Wars’ LED Christmas Light Display
- > 54 Nigerian Soldiers Have Been Sentenced to Death for Not Fighting Boko Haram
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.