Is Texting Actually On the Decline?
A report released this week by tech trendspotter Chetan Sharma said that text messaging has passed its peak, with the number of texts sent over the last quarter declining for the first time. So, that could be viewed as good news for those worried that texting is the drain down which modern communication is spiraling, but the real reason that texting is on the decline is owing to things like Apple's iMessage and and Facebook's Messenger, both of which work like texting, but are run on cellular data networks. So, basically, there's no real decline in the fact that we text, just that we don't text in the old-fashioned way. Our national nightmare continues. LOL? ...
Recommended For You
- > 'Independence Day 2' Is Real and It Is Happening
- > Here's a Beautiful Song From Joy Williams and Hayley Williams
- > Darren Wilson Tells ABC News ‘I Did My Job Right’
- > HBO Hired a Ton of Lawyers to Look at Its New Scientology Documentary
- > A Young Chris Pratt Actually Predicted that He Would One Day Star in ‘Jurassic World’