Is Texting Actually On the Decline?
A report released this week by tech trendspotter Chetan Sharma said that text messaging has passed its peak, with the number of texts sent over the last quarter declining for the first time. So, that could be viewed as good news for those worried that texting is the drain down which modern communication is spiraling, but the real reason that texting is on the decline is owing to things like Apple's iMessage and and Facebook's Messenger, both of which work like texting, but are run on cellular data networks. So, basically, there's no real decline in the fact that we text, just that we don't text in the old-fashioned way. Our national nightmare continues. LOL? ...
Recommended For You
- > President of Liberia Issues Open Letter Begging for Help in the Fight Against Ebola
- > Classic Movie Scenes Recreated With Legos Because Why Not?
- > Nigeria's Kidnapped Schoolgirls Will Finally Be Released
- > The Black Keys Are Not Into U2's iTunes Giveaway
- > Police Force Hong Kong Demonstrators Out of Important Protest Area