This Tetris Tie Will Make You Want to Start Dressing Up
Do you have an aversion to dressing up for work or formal social functions? This amazing Tetris-playing necktie will change that. The tie shown in the video below generates moves randomly, but on his website, teacher and amateur video game/formal wear engineer Bill Porter said he’s working on creating a playable version. We think we just found the new face of Men’s Wearhouse …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal