This Tetris Tie Will Make You Want to Start Dressing Up
Do you have an aversion to dressing up for work or formal social functions? This amazing Tetris-playing necktie will change that. The tie shown in the video below generates moves randomly, but on his website, teacher and amateur video game/formal wear engineer Bill Porter said he’s working on creating a playable version. We think we just found the new face of Men’s Wearhouse …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet