This Tetris Tie Will Make You Want to Start Dressing Up
Do you have an aversion to dressing up for work or formal social functions? This amazing Tetris-playing necktie will change that. The tie shown in the video below generates moves randomly, but on his website, teacher and amateur video game/formal wear engineer Bill Porter said he’s working on creating a playable version. We think we just found the new face of Men’s Wearhouse …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?