This Tetris Tie Will Make You Want to Start Dressing Up
Do you have an aversion to dressing up for work or formal social functions? This amazing Tetris-playing necktie will change that. The tie shown in the video below generates moves randomly, but on his website, teacher and amateur video game/formal wear engineer Bill Porter said he’s working on creating a playable version. We think we just found the new face of Men’s Wearhouse …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Watch Yolanda Adams’ Glorious Late-Night Performance
- > Expert: 400 Church Leaders Will Resign This Sunday Because Names Surfaced in Ashley Madison Hack
- > Is Coldplay’s Final Album on the Way?
- > Charges Dropped Against Guitar Shredding Hero Arrested for Playing National Anthem on July 4
- > Tragedy: Bodies of Dozens of Migrants Found in Box Truck in Austria