This Tetris Tie Will Make You Want to Start Dressing Up
Do you have an aversion to dressing up for work or formal social functions? This amazing Tetris-playing necktie will change that. The tie shown in the video below generates moves randomly, but on his website, teacher and amateur video game/formal wear engineer Bill Porter said he’s working on creating a playable version. We think we just found the new face of Men’s Wearhouse …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Diplomats Working Toward Temporary Cease-Fire in Syria
- > Here's the First Trailer for Cameron Crowe's Showtime Show 'Roadies'
- > Two Teens in Arizona Were Killed in (Yet Another) School Shooting
- > Jimmy Fallon Interviews Peyton Manning...Or Is It?
- > A 10-Year ‘Friday Night Lights’ Reunion Is in the Works