Terrifying Proposal Somehow Goes According to Plan
Alexey Bykov, a 30-year-old Russian man, decided that he wanted to propose in the most insane way possible, because love makes people do crazy things and, holy moly, never has that been truer than here. To propose to his one true love, Bykov hired stuntman and a director to stage a deadly car crash. She arrived on the scene to find two mangled cars and his bloodied body lying in the middle of the street, surrounded by police, and then he had a fake coroner tell her that he had died. So far, so romantic. Then, once Irena Kolokov had burst into inconsolable sobs because she had received the most horrifying news a human being can receive, Bykov sprung to his feet and popped the question, covered in blood. So cute. Love is a wonderful thing. "I was so cross I almost killed him again, but for real this time," she told the news, but she did end up saying, "yes" so, congratulations to the happy, blood-splattered couple ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Someone Turned ‘Stranger Things’ Into a ‘Peanuts’-Style Christmas Cartoon
- > UN Struggles to Feed Millions Starving in War-Torn Yemen
- > Indian Railways Block Porn Sites From Their Free Wi-Fi Services in Patna Station
- > 22 Children Killed in Syrian School Airstrikes
- > Selling Custom Flannel Shirts Is the Most Bon Iver Thing Bon Iver Has Ever Done