Terrifying Proposal Somehow Goes According to Plan
Alexey Bykov, a 30-year-old Russian man, decided that he wanted to propose in the most insane way possible, because love makes people do crazy things and, holy moly, never has that been truer than here. To propose to his one true love, Bykov hired stuntman and a director to stage a deadly car crash. She arrived on the scene to find two mangled cars and his bloodied body lying in the middle of the street, surrounded by police, and then he had a fake coroner tell her that he had died. So far, so romantic. Then, once Irena Kolokov had burst into inconsolable sobs because she had received the most horrifying news a human being can receive, Bykov sprung to his feet and popped the question, covered in blood. So cute. Love is a wonderful thing. "I was so cross I almost killed him again, but for real this time," she told the news, but she did end up saying, "yes" so, congratulations to the happy, blood-splattered couple ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > ISIS Terrorists Murder Elderly Priest After Storming Church in France
- > ‘Left Behind’ Co-Author Tim LaHaye Has Died at the Age of 90
- > The New ‘Lego Batman Movie’ Trailer Is Hilarious
- > Michael Jordan Speaks Out Against Police Brutality and Violence Against Police
- > At Least 80 People Were Killed By ISIS Suicide Attacks in Kabul on Saturday