Terrifying Proposal Somehow Goes According to Plan
Alexey Bykov, a 30-year-old Russian man, decided that he wanted to propose in the most insane way possible, because love makes people do crazy things and, holy moly, never has that been truer than here. To propose to his one true love, Bykov hired stuntman and a director to stage a deadly car crash. She arrived on the scene to find two mangled cars and his bloodied body lying in the middle of the street, surrounded by police, and then he had a fake coroner tell her that he had died. So far, so romantic. Then, once Irena Kolokov had burst into inconsolable sobs because she had received the most horrifying news a human being can receive, Bykov sprung to his feet and popped the question, covered in blood. So cute. Love is a wonderful thing. "I was so cross I almost killed him again, but for real this time," she told the news, but she did end up saying, "yes" so, congratulations to the happy, blood-splattered couple ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > There Are No Words to Describe This ‘Star Wars’ LED Christmas Light Display
- > 54 Nigerian Soldiers Have Been Sentenced to Death for Not Fighting Boko Haram
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.