Teen Wins Court Case; Will Be Allowed to Have Baby
A pregnant teen in Texas has been granted a long-term injunction against her parents, whom she claims are trying to force her to have an abortion. The Texas Center for Defense of Life filed a lawsuit on the 16-year-old’s behalf when she told them her parents were using threats and harassment in an effort to coerce her to have an abortion after she admitted she was pregnant. The court order requires that her parents allow her to use her car to go to doctor’s appointments, school and work. The injunction will last until the child is born later this year …
Recommended For You
- > The People Behind 'God's Not Dead' Are Giving 'Fifty Shades' Some Christian Competition
- > No, Michele Bachmann Did Not Suggest Labor Camps for Immigrant Children
- > Trailer: 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- > Watch a Couple Thieves Try to Mug the Wrong Convenience Store Clerk
- > 'Avengers 2' Poster Revealed at Comic-Con