Teen Wins Court Case; Will Be Allowed to Have Baby
A pregnant teen in Texas has been granted a long-term injunction against her parents, whom she claims are trying to force her to have an abortion. The Texas Center for Defense of Life filed a lawsuit on the 16-year-old’s behalf when she told them her parents were using threats and harassment in an effort to coerce her to have an abortion after she admitted she was pregnant. The court order requires that her parents allow her to use her car to go to doctor’s appointments, school and work. The injunction will last until the child is born later this year …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > An ISIS Supporter Threatened to Open Fire on a Megachurch
- > It’s Team Captain America vs. Team Iron Man in This New ‘Civil War’ Trailer
- > Kanye West on New Album: It’s Gospel with a Lot of Cursing
- > What Happens to This Prediction Linking Revival to a Panthers Super Bowl Victory?
- > Update: Wheaton College Asks for Controversial Prof's Forgiveness