Teen Wins Court Case; Will Be Allowed to Have Baby
A pregnant teen in Texas has been granted a long-term injunction against her parents, whom she claims are trying to force her to have an abortion. The Texas Center for Defense of Life filed a lawsuit on the 16-year-old’s behalf when she told them her parents were using threats and harassment in an effort to coerce her to have an abortion after she admitted she was pregnant. The court order requires that her parents allow her to use her car to go to doctor’s appointments, school and work. The injunction will last until the child is born later this year …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal