Teen Wins Court Case; Will Be Allowed to Have Baby
A pregnant teen in Texas has been granted a long-term injunction against her parents, whom she claims are trying to force her to have an abortion. The Texas Center for Defense of Life filed a lawsuit on the 16-year-old’s behalf when she told them her parents were using threats and harassment in an effort to coerce her to have an abortion after she admitted she was pregnant. The court order requires that her parents allow her to use her car to go to doctor’s appointments, school and work. The injunction will last until the child is born later this year …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > Top Theater Chains Cancel Showings of ‘The Interview’ After Hacker Threats
- > Video Shows Just How Much Megatron Hates Selfies
- > The New Season of ‘Parks and Rec’ Will Take Place in the Future
- > Here's the First Preview for the Colbert Show Replacement, 'The Nightly Show'
- > Horrible Details of the Taliban's School Attack Emerge