Tastes Great, Less Filling. Coca-Cola.
A new study says that lots of soft drinks, including Coca-Cola, contain trace amounts of alcohol. Coca-Cola reps admitted that the alcoholic content could be a product of their famously top secret recipe but wanted to assure non-drinkers that Coke remains a safe beverage option for them, now and "always," since the alcoholic content clocks in at a whopping 0.001 percent. Which means you'd have to drink about 13,000 cans to reach the legal limit, or roughly the equivalent of one American college student's daily consumption of Diet Coke ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Late Night: Bernie Sanders Will Be on ‘Colbert’ and Donald Trump Will Be on ‘Fallon’
- > R.C. Sproul Jr. Suspended from Ministry after Admitting to ‘Visiting’ Ashley Madison
- > SpongeBob Squarepants Invites a Few Famous Friends to His Broadway Debut
- > County Clerk Defies Supreme Court Order to Issue Marriage Licenses to Same-Sex Couples
- > And Now, a Weatherman Falling into a Pool on Live TV