Tastes Great, Less Filling. Coca-Cola.
A new study says that lots of soft drinks, including Coca-Cola, contain trace amounts of alcohol. Coca-Cola reps admitted that the alcoholic content could be a product of their famously top secret recipe but wanted to assure non-drinkers that Coke remains a safe beverage option for them, now and "always," since the alcoholic content clocks in at a whopping 0.001 percent. Which means you'd have to drink about 13,000 cans to reach the legal limit, or roughly the equivalent of one American college student's daily consumption of Diet Coke ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > ‘Fixer Upper’ Couple: ‘Our Family Has Made a Commitment to Put Christ First’
- > What the Bible Says About How to Treat Refugees
- > Report: Justin Bieber Turned a Concert into a Church Service
- > Justin Bieber: I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus
- > The Definitive Ranking of Insanely Awesome Christian Album Covers