Tastes Great, Less Filling. Coca-Cola.
A new study says that lots of soft drinks, including Coca-Cola, contain trace amounts of alcohol. Coca-Cola reps admitted that the alcoholic content could be a product of their famously top secret recipe but wanted to assure non-drinkers that Coke remains a safe beverage option for them, now and "always," since the alcoholic content clocks in at a whopping 0.001 percent. Which means you'd have to drink about 13,000 cans to reach the legal limit, or roughly the equivalent of one American college student's daily consumption of Diet Coke ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Amazon’s ‘Dash’ Automatic Ordering Button Is Evidently Not a Prank
- > U.S. Foreign Adoptions are the Lowest They’ve Been Since 1982
- > Noose Found Hanging on Duke Campus. Investigation Underway.
- > Netflix Wants to Remind You of the 'Dangers' of Binge-Watching
- > Spray for Cyclists Lights Up at Night But Is Invisible During the Day