Tastes Great, Less Filling. Coca-Cola.
A new study says that lots of soft drinks, including Coca-Cola, contain trace amounts of alcohol. Coca-Cola reps admitted that the alcoholic content could be a product of their famously top secret recipe but wanted to assure non-drinkers that Coke remains a safe beverage option for them, now and "always," since the alcoholic content clocks in at a whopping 0.001 percent. Which means you'd have to drink about 13,000 cans to reach the legal limit, or roughly the equivalent of one American college student's daily consumption of Diet Coke ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Investigation Discovery Just Announced a Special About Adnan Syed
- > Hear the Spoken-Word Harvard Graduation Speech Everyone Is Talking About
- > Tragedy: Migrant Death Toll Has Surpassed 1,000 in the Last Week
- > Netanyahu: Israel Is ‘Willing to Negotiate with the Arab States’ For a Two-State Solution
- > Some Zookeepers Strapped a GoPro on Top of a Cheetah, And It Turned Out Pretty Cool