Tastes Great, Less Filling. Coca-Cola.
A new study says that lots of soft drinks, including Coca-Cola, contain trace amounts of alcohol. Coca-Cola reps admitted that the alcoholic content could be a product of their famously top secret recipe but wanted to assure non-drinkers that Coke remains a safe beverage option for them, now and "always," since the alcoholic content clocks in at a whopping 0.001 percent. Which means you'd have to drink about 13,000 cans to reach the legal limit, or roughly the equivalent of one American college student's daily consumption of Diet Coke ...
Recommended For You
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like
- > Did You Catch the Bible Verse Easter Eggs on This Week’s ‘The Walking Dead’?
- > Report: Ebola Death Toll Closer to 15,000, Not 5,000