Talks for a Ceasefire in Gaza are Falling Apart
Although talks of a ceasefire looked promising on Tuesday, things fell through in the evening, leading to another recent spat of 100 aerial strikes from Israel, and a rocket assault on a bus in Tel Aviv. "It appears the details had not been fully worked out on both sides," said one diplomat of the negotiations. "Egypt wanted a staged approach to the ceasefire but it seems both parties moved towards wanting to negotiate something more comprehensive." It seems they may have bit off more than they could chew, and there's talk that internal politics had as much to do with derailing the ceasefire as did the mutual tensions on both sides ...
Recommended For You
- > The All-Female Ghostbusters Cast Is Here and It Is Perfect
- > Hollywood Wants Chris Pratt to Be the New Indiana Jones, No Duh.
- > You Have to Admit, Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' Does Sound a Lot Like Tom Petty's 'Won't Back Down'
- > Here’s a List of the ‘Best Jobs’ in America
- > Prisoner Exonerations Hit a Record High Last Year