Talks for a Ceasefire in Gaza are Falling Apart
Although talks of a ceasefire looked promising on Tuesday, things fell through in the evening, leading to another recent spat of 100 aerial strikes from Israel, and a rocket assault on a bus in Tel Aviv. "It appears the details had not been fully worked out on both sides," said one diplomat of the negotiations. "Egypt wanted a staged approach to the ceasefire but it seems both parties moved towards wanting to negotiate something more comprehensive." It seems they may have bit off more than they could chew, and there's talk that internal politics had as much to do with derailing the ceasefire as did the mutual tensions on both sides ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > ISIS Stages Mass Execution with What Appear to Be Child Fighters
- > And Now, a Waterskiing Squirrel Filmed with a GoPro Camera
- > ‘A.D.: The Bible Continues’ Cancelled by NBC; Could Come Back Online
- > Discovery Channel Wants Fans of Non-Fictional Sharks to Watch Shark Week Again
- > Survey: 53% of Americans Think God Has a ‘Special Relationship’ with the U.S.A.