The Taliban Makes a Classic Email Mistake
We've all been there. You accidentally hit "Reply All." You accidentally delete something you meant to save. There's any number of mistakes it's all too easy to make when it comes to botching your email. So why should the Taliban be any different? Qari Yousuf Ahmedi, the Taliban's spokesman(?), sent out one of his daily email updates to everyone who's interested in receiving the Taliban's daily email, but inadvertently CC'd all the recipients instead of BCC-ing them. That means, everyone was able to see who everyone else is, and some people are in very hot water. Most notably, Gulbuddein Hekmatar, the Afghan warlord whose group, Hezb-i-Islami, is suspected of being behind a few attacks on coalition troops. Just one of those days ...
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward