The Taliban Makes a Classic Email Mistake
We've all been there. You accidentally hit "Reply All." You accidentally delete something you meant to save. There's any number of mistakes it's all too easy to make when it comes to botching your email. So why should the Taliban be any different? Qari Yousuf Ahmedi, the Taliban's spokesman(?), sent out one of his daily email updates to everyone who's interested in receiving the Taliban's daily email, but inadvertently CC'd all the recipients instead of BCC-ing them. That means, everyone was able to see who everyone else is, and some people are in very hot water. Most notably, Gulbuddein Hekmatar, the Afghan warlord whose group, Hezb-i-Islami, is suspected of being behind a few attacks on coalition troops. Just one of those days ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > SNL's Pete Davidson: 'I Would've Killed Myself If I Didn't Have Kid Cudi'
- > This Church Is Being Destroyed by Urine. Seriously
- > Phil Collins Performed “In the Air Tonight’ on ‘Fallon’ and Questlove Played Rock 'n' Roll’s Greatest Drum Fill
- > Michigan Township Passes Resolution to Refuse Refugees
- > New Study Suggests Parents Co-Sleep With Their Babies for at Least a Year