The Taliban Makes a Classic Email Mistake
We've all been there. You accidentally hit "Reply All." You accidentally delete something you meant to save. There's any number of mistakes it's all too easy to make when it comes to botching your email. So why should the Taliban be any different? Qari Yousuf Ahmedi, the Taliban's spokesman(?), sent out one of his daily email updates to everyone who's interested in receiving the Taliban's daily email, but inadvertently CC'd all the recipients instead of BCC-ing them. That means, everyone was able to see who everyone else is, and some people are in very hot water. Most notably, Gulbuddein Hekmatar, the Afghan warlord whose group, Hezb-i-Islami, is suspected of being behind a few attacks on coalition troops. Just one of those days ...
Recommended For You
- > There Will Be a Second Season of ‘Serial’
- > Ferguson Bakery Owner Raises $250K Online after Store Is Damaged in Riots
- > Here’s Your First Look at the New ‘Star Wars’ Movie
- > Christian Bale: ‘Drones Would Be Sent Out After [Moses]’ Today
- > Here’s NeedtoBreathe Performing During Yesterday’s Thanksgiving Parade