Taco Bell Trolled McDonald’s with Their New Breakfast Commercial
Even though McDonald’s may be the current king of fast food breakfast, Taco Bell didn’t let that fact stop them from taking aim at the golden arches in their new campaign. In their ad promoting burritos for breakfast, Taco Bell asked dozens of people legally named “Ronald McDonald” to endorse the new morning menu. Evidently, a disproportionate number of Ronald McDonald’s enjoy eating hastily prepared Tex-Mex first thing in the morning ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > FXX Is Airing a 600-Episode Long ‘Simpsons’ Marathon in November
- > New ‘SNL’ Cast Member Just Deleted Some Old Offensive Tweets
- > Andy Mineo Releases a Music Video for Deaf Fans
- > Family of Keith Scott Releases Video of Shooting
- > Charlotte Police Refuse to Release Shooting Video, Say It’s Not ‘Definitive’