Taco Bell Trolled McDonald’s with Their New Breakfast Commercial
Even though McDonald’s may be the current king of fast food breakfast, Taco Bell didn’t let that fact stop them from taking aim at the golden arches in their new campaign. In their ad promoting burritos for breakfast, Taco Bell asked dozens of people legally named “Ronald McDonald” to endorse the new morning menu. Evidently, a disproportionate number of Ronald McDonald’s enjoy eating hastily prepared Tex-Mex first thing in the morning ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > The Second Season of 'Jessica Jones' Will Only Have Women Directors
- > An American Missionary Was Kidnapped in Niger Earlier This Month
- > Adnan Syed Could Soon Be Freed on Bail
- > Mel Gibson Tells Joel Osteen that His ‘Passion’ Follow-up Will Be Surprising on a ‘Theological Level’
- > You Can Actually Tell When Your Friends Are Fake Laughing at Your Jokes, Because Science