Taco Bell Trolled McDonald’s with Their New Breakfast Commercial
Even though McDonald’s may be the current king of fast food breakfast, Taco Bell didn’t let that fact stop them from taking aim at the golden arches in their new campaign. In their ad promoting burritos for breakfast, Taco Bell asked dozens of people legally named “Ronald McDonald” to endorse the new morning menu. Evidently, a disproportionate number of Ronald McDonald’s enjoy eating hastily prepared Tex-Mex first thing in the morning ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Forget the ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie. ‘Michael Dell’ Is the Biopic You’ve Been Waiting For
- > Watch Don Cheadle as Miles Davis in the First 'Miles Ahead' Trailer
- > In Singapore, the Streets Talk Back
- > The Ten Commandments Monument Has Been Removed from Oklahoma Capitol
- > Here’s the New Trailer for Bryan Cranston’s Dramatic Biopic ‘Trumbo’