Taco Bell Trolled McDonald’s with Their New Breakfast Commercial
Even though McDonald’s may be the current king of fast food breakfast, Taco Bell didn’t let that fact stop them from taking aim at the golden arches in their new campaign. In their ad promoting burritos for breakfast, Taco Bell asked dozens of people legally named “Ronald McDonald” to endorse the new morning menu. Evidently, a disproportionate number of Ronald McDonald’s enjoy eating hastily prepared Tex-Mex first thing in the morning ...
Recommended For You
- > The 'God's Not Dead' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > The World Is a Vampire: Scientist Encounters 'Puppy-Sized' Spider
- > Will Idaho Pastors Be Forced to Conduct Same-Sex Weddings?
- > Another Charming Visit From Marcel the Shell With Shoes On.
- > Catholic Bishop Summit Ends Without Revised Stance on Same-Sex Couples