Taco Bell Trolled McDonald’s with Their New Breakfast Commercial
Even though McDonald’s may be the current king of fast food breakfast, Taco Bell didn’t let that fact stop them from taking aim at the golden arches in their new campaign. In their ad promoting burritos for breakfast, Taco Bell asked dozens of people legally named “Ronald McDonald” to endorse the new morning menu. Evidently, a disproportionate number of Ronald McDonald’s enjoy eating hastily prepared Tex-Mex first thing in the morning ...
Recommended For You
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > In Honor of 'Batman Day', Here's the Newest Animated 'Batman' Short
- > Just a Picture of Jack White Having the Time of His Life at a Baseball Game
- > Passenger Plane Crash Lands In Taiwan: At Least 51 Dead
- > Marvel at the Speed of the World’s Fastest Bus Boy