Taco Bell to Release Waffle Taco; Apocalypse Countdown Begins
Customers at select Taco Bell locations in Southern California can be the first to try the new Waffle Taco, an experimental new breakfast offering apparently being tested by the fast food chain. The company that combined Doritos snack chips with taco meat has now figured out a way to convince people to consume terrifying junk food combinations first thing in the morning. The Waffle Taco only costs $.89, your dignity and whatever’s left of your soul after pulling into a Taco Bell drive-thru at 8:30 in the morning …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Watch Yolanda Adams’ Glorious Late-Night Performance
- > Expert: 400 Church Leaders Will Resign This Sunday Because Names Surfaced in Ashley Madison Hack
- > Is Coldplay’s Final Album on the Way?
- > Charges Dropped Against Guitar Shredding Hero Arrested for Playing National Anthem on July 4
- > Tragedy: Bodies of Dozens of Migrants Found in Box Truck in Austria