Taco Bell to Release Waffle Taco; Apocalypse Countdown Begins
Customers at select Taco Bell locations in Southern California can be the first to try the new Waffle Taco, an experimental new breakfast offering apparently being tested by the fast food chain. The company that combined Doritos snack chips with taco meat has now figured out a way to convince people to consume terrifying junk food combinations first thing in the morning. The Waffle Taco only costs $.89, your dignity and whatever’s left of your soul after pulling into a Taco Bell drive-thru at 8:30 in the morning …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > There Are No Words to Describe This ‘Star Wars’ LED Christmas Light Display
- > 54 Nigerian Soldiers Have Been Sentenced to Death for Not Fighting Boko Haram
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.