Taco Bell to Release Waffle Taco; Apocalypse Countdown Begins
Customers at select Taco Bell locations in Southern California can be the first to try the new Waffle Taco, an experimental new breakfast offering apparently being tested by the fast food chain. The company that combined Doritos snack chips with taco meat has now figured out a way to convince people to consume terrifying junk food combinations first thing in the morning. The Waffle Taco only costs $.89, your dignity and whatever’s left of your soul after pulling into a Taco Bell drive-thru at 8:30 in the morning …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Louis C.K. to Star in, Direct and Write New Indie Film
- > Want to See a 3,000-Piece Lego ‘Star Wars’ Kit Get Completely Destroyed in Slow Motion?
- > NYPD Officer Dies After Being Shot in the Face
- > Marvel at the Wizardry of this Guy’s Ability to Throw Things Over His Shoulder
- > Taco Bell Is Giving Away ‘Biscuit Tacos’ This Morning as Part of a Questionable Campaign