Taco Bell to Release Waffle Taco; Apocalypse Countdown Begins
Customers at select Taco Bell locations in Southern California can be the first to try the new Waffle Taco, an experimental new breakfast offering apparently being tested by the fast food chain. The company that combined Doritos snack chips with taco meat has now figured out a way to convince people to consume terrifying junk food combinations first thing in the morning. The Waffle Taco only costs $.89, your dignity and whatever’s left of your soul after pulling into a Taco Bell drive-thru at 8:30 in the morning …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Here's the Intense Trailer for the New Season of 'Sherlock'
- > Two Earthquakes Rocked Central Italy Within Hours of Each Other
- > 25 Refugees' Bodies Were Found in One Boat in the Mediterranean Sea
- > The Nation Debates: Is This Picture of Bill Murray or Tom Hanks?
- > This ‘Goonies’ Trailer Recut as a Horror Movie Is Terrifying