Taco Bell to Release Waffle Taco; Apocalypse Countdown Begins
Customers at select Taco Bell locations in Southern California can be the first to try the new Waffle Taco, an experimental new breakfast offering apparently being tested by the fast food chain. The company that combined Doritos snack chips with taco meat has now figured out a way to convince people to consume terrifying junk food combinations first thing in the morning. The Waffle Taco only costs $.89, your dignity and whatever’s left of your soul after pulling into a Taco Bell drive-thru at 8:30 in the morning …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet