Taco Bell’s Waffle Taco Coming to 100 Stores Across the Country
Following the wildly successful release of tacos made from Doritos, Taco Bell is continuing its mission to usher in the coming apocalypse by rolling out a “Waffle Taco” across America. The company says that the breakfast concoction was a bestseller at test store locations in Southern California, and starting today, customers at about 100 stores across the country will be able to start their morning off with an extremely questionable decision. The company said that if the roll-out is as successful as they are anticipating, the Waffle Taco could be a menu-item staple by 2014, just as the end of days begin …
Recommended For You
- > Suspicious: The U.S. Government Edited a Wikipedia Article About Reptilians Running the World
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours