Taco Bell’s Waffle Taco Coming to 100 Stores Across the Country
Following the wildly successful release of tacos made from Doritos, Taco Bell is continuing its mission to usher in the coming apocalypse by rolling out a “Waffle Taco” across America. The company says that the breakfast concoction was a bestseller at test store locations in Southern California, and starting today, customers at about 100 stores across the country will be able to start their morning off with an extremely questionable decision. The company said that if the roll-out is as successful as they are anticipating, the Waffle Taco could be a menu-item staple by 2014, just as the end of days begin …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > SNL's Pete Davidson: 'I Would've Killed Myself If I Didn't Have Kid Cudi'
- > This Church Is Being Destroyed by Urine. Seriously
- > Phil Collins Performed “In the Air Tonight’ on ‘Fallon’ and Questlove Played Rock 'n' Roll’s Greatest Drum Fill
- > Michigan Township Passes Resolution to Refuse Refugees
- > New Study Suggests Parents Co-Sleep With Their Babies for at Least a Year