Syria Intends to Give Up Chemical Weapons
Speaking to Lebanon's Al Mayadeen TV, Foreign Minister Walid al Moallem is saying that Syria is ready to co-operate fully with Russia's request to put its chemical weapons under international control and they will cease all production. Syria's claims were greeted with caution by the rest of the world, British Prime Minister David Cameron saying, "We need to know that there's a proper timetable for doing this, we need to know there'd be a proper process for doing it, and crucially there'd have to be consequences if it wasn't done." President Vladimir Putin is saying that the proposal will only work if the U.S. agrees to reject any use of force against Syria ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Advertisers Distance Themselves from ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Abuse Claims
- > Grumpy Cat Continues Media Takeover with New Graphic Novel
- > UN: World Hunger Down Significantly Since 1990
- > Watch Improv Everywhere Turn Landscapers into Acrobats at NYC Park
- > A Bunch of FIFA Officials Have Been Arrested for Corruption