Surprise. There Are New 'Mad Men' Set Photos Here to See You.
The next season of Mad Men will hit on April 7, and AMC has released some straight-up beautiful screenshots of the new episodes today. They're in black and white for some reason, so whatever, but what a fascinating batch of clues and hints about what the new season will entail. Looks like the men will be wearing suits. We may deduce that some or all of the women will be wearing fancy dresses. There seems to be at least a few characters given to indulging in drinking, but there's no way to know that for sure until the new episodes start rolling in ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Migrants Around the World Are Meeting Closed Doors
- > Dan Harmon Will Appear on the Season Finale of Ken Jeong’s ‘Dr. Ken’
- > Ellen Gave an Entire High School Class College Scholarships, and It Was Moving
- > #SomeoneTellFox Trends After Show Uses Real Footage of Terrorist Attack
- > The DAPL Protest Area Was Cleared in a ‘Military-Style Takeover’