Style Corner: Glenn Beck's Jeans
Think about the jeans you own. You probably own a few pairs, and they're probably fine. They get the job done, insofar as jeans have any job to do. But has it ever occurred to you that your jeans might be a little ...non-American? Well, you can be sure it occurred to Glenn Beck. And he's decided to do something about it. Now, at long last, Glenn Beck is making his own jeans, and for a cool $129.99, they can be yours. And you'll never have to wonder whether or not your jeans are American ever again ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Chip and Joanna Gaine's Breakfast Place Might Be Worth the Road Trip
- > SNL's Pete Davidson: 'I Would've Killed Myself If I Didn't Have Kid Cudi'
- > Check Out the New Teaser for '24: Legacy'
- > This Historic Church Building Is Seriously Being Destroyed by Urine
- > Phil Collins Performed “In the Air Tonight’ on ‘Fallon’ and Questlove Played Rock 'n' Roll’s Greatest Drum Fill