Style Corner: Glenn Beck's Jeans
Think about the jeans you own. You probably own a few pairs, and they're probably fine. They get the job done, insofar as jeans have any job to do. But has it ever occurred to you that your jeans might be a little ...non-American? Well, you can be sure it occurred to Glenn Beck. And he's decided to do something about it. Now, at long last, Glenn Beck is making his own jeans, and for a cool $129.99, they can be yours. And you'll never have to wonder whether or not your jeans are American ever again ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Here’s This: Kanye Says His T-Swift Interruption Was Activism
- > 'Hamilton' Grabs an Insane Number of Tony Nominations
- > Here’s a Look at ‘The War of 1996’ in This New ‘Independence Day: Resurgence’ Preview
- > Meanwhile in Politics, Trump Says Ted Cruz's Dad Was Part of the JFK Assassination
- > This Creepy New Radiohead Video Has Some Interesting Religious Imagery