Style Corner: Glenn Beck's Jeans
Think about the jeans you own. You probably own a few pairs, and they're probably fine. They get the job done, insofar as jeans have any job to do. But has it ever occurred to you that your jeans might be a little ...non-American? Well, you can be sure it occurred to Glenn Beck. And he's decided to do something about it. Now, at long last, Glenn Beck is making his own jeans, and for a cool $129.99, they can be yours. And you'll never have to wonder whether or not your jeans are American ever again ...
Recommended For You
- > Congratulations on Your Number One Album, Lecrae.
- > Satanists Handing Out Satanic Children's Books or Something.
- > Krispy Kreme Is Celebrating Ghostbusters’ 30th Anniversary with Custom Donuts
- > Speaking in Tongues Is on the Rise Among Americans
- > Bryan Cranston’s Faux One Man MLB Show Will Make You Love Baseball