Style Corner: Glenn Beck's Jeans
Think about the jeans you own. You probably own a few pairs, and they're probably fine. They get the job done, insofar as jeans have any job to do. But has it ever occurred to you that your jeans might be a little ...non-American? Well, you can be sure it occurred to Glenn Beck. And he's decided to do something about it. Now, at long last, Glenn Beck is making his own jeans, and for a cool $129.99, they can be yours. And you'll never have to wonder whether or not your jeans are American ever again ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?