Study: We're Getting Dumber
It's not just your imagination. Humanity is actually slowly losing its mental edge, which accounts for dubstep, if nothing else. According to a new study from Stanford University researcher Dr. Gerald Crabtree, genes thought to determine intelligence are particularly susceptible to mutation. And, since the longer humanity is around, the more mutations their genes are bound to go through, intelligence is not only on the decline—it's going to continue declining for the foreseeable future. Of course, Crabtree did not mention that he is also, presumably, getting dumber, which sort of throws any study he's in charge of into question. But even the most casual browsing of any One Direction fan page seems to affirm his worst suspicions ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > New Report: Number of Abortions in the U.S. Continues to Decline
- > At Least 21 Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bomber in Nigeria
- > Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Sale: Pay $5 for Nothing
- > Study: 41% of Shoppers Feel Like They Need to Spend More Than They Can Afford at Christmas
- > Report: Saudi Arabia Will Behead at Least 50 People in One Day