Study Says Homeschooled Kids Sleep Better
A study of over 2,500 high school students found that homeschoolers get more and better sleep than their peers who went to private or public school, getting an average of 90 more minutes than any other kids in the study. Makes sense. Their morning commute is considerably shorter ...
Recommended For You
- > Catholic Bishop Summit Ends Without Revised Stance on Same-Sex Couples
- > Here’s What ‘WALL.E’ Would Have Been Like If Christopher Nolan Directed It
- > Houston Officials Attempt to Clarify Their Controversial Sermon Subpoena
- > Doubts Raised as to Whether Boko Haram Will Release Kidnapped Schoolgirls
- > This Is Why You Don’t Bring Your Dog on TV to Do the Weather Report