Study Says Homeschooled Kids Sleep Better
A study of over 2,500 high school students found that homeschoolers get more and better sleep than their peers who went to private or public school, getting an average of 90 more minutes than any other kids in the study. Makes sense. Their morning commute is considerably shorter ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Lawmakers Vote Against Making the Bible the ‘Official Book’ of Tennessee
- > Jay-Z Is Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers to Thank Them
- > Ryan Gosling in Talks to Star in the ‘Blade Runner’ Sequel
- > Matthew McConaughey Got Extremely Emotional Watching the ‘Star Wars’ Trailer (Wink)
- > E-Cigarette Use Up, Cigarette Use Drops Among U.S. Youth