Study Says Homeschooled Kids Sleep Better
A study of over 2,500 high school students found that homeschoolers get more and better sleep than their peers who went to private or public school, getting an average of 90 more minutes than any other kids in the study. Makes sense. Their morning commute is considerably shorter ...
Recommended For You
- > Here’s the New Trailer for ‘Exodus: Gods and Kings’
- > Jason Sudeikis, Maya Rudolph, Bill Hader and Tony Hale Will Star in the ‘Angry Birds’ Movie
- > So There’s Going to Be a ‘Tetris’ Movie for Some Reason
- > Christine Caine Is Working on a New Program for Women Leaders
- > Report: Wildlife Populations Have Declined More Than 50% in 40 Years