Study Says Homeschooled Kids Sleep Better
A study of over 2,500 high school students found that homeschoolers get more and better sleep than their peers who went to private or public school, getting an average of 90 more minutes than any other kids in the study. Makes sense. Their morning commute is considerably shorter ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > New Report: Number of Abortions in the U.S. Continues to Decline
- > At Least 21 Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bomber in Nigeria
- > Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Sale: Pay $5 for Nothing
- > Study: 41% of Shoppers Feel Like They Need to Spend More Than They Can Afford at Christmas
- > Report: Saudi Arabia Will Behead at Least 50 People in One Day