Study: Australians Like Jesus, But Not the Church
Even though only one in 13 Australians regularly attend church (and nearly a third don’t identify with any religious or spiritual belief), belief in Jesus remains prominent in the country. According to a new study, 80 percent of those surveyed believe Jesus died on the cross, and more than half believe He also rose from the dead. While 40 percent of the country describe themselves as Christians, researchers found that issues like “church abuse, hypocrisy, judging others and religious wars” were some of the primary "belief blockers" preventing many Australians from engaging in church …
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet