Study: Australians Like Jesus, But Not the Church
Even though only one in 13 Australians regularly attend church (and nearly a third don’t identify with any religious or spiritual belief), belief in Jesus remains prominent in the country. According to a new study, 80 percent of those surveyed believe Jesus died on the cross, and more than half believe He also rose from the dead. While 40 percent of the country describe themselves as Christians, researchers found that issues like “church abuse, hypocrisy, judging others and religious wars” were some of the primary "belief blockers" preventing many Australians from engaging in church …
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > Watch Nachos Become a Sad Casualty of an MLB Foul Ball
- > Study: Millennials May Be the Least Religious Generation in American History
- > Google’s ‘Undo Send’ Feature Is Now Available to Everyone
- > ISIS Attacks Hotels in Baghdad and Mosques in Saudi Arabia
- > MIT’s Robo-Cheetah Now Hurdles Obstacles. Sweet Dreams.