Study: America Becoming More ‘Post-Christian’
According to a new study from The Barna Group, America is becoming an increasingly “post-Christian” society. By looking at beliefs and spiritual practices, they created “Post-Christian Metrics”. Their research found that though seven out of 10 people said they were Christians, their responses about behaviors associated with Christian faith (praying, reading the Bible, attending Church) showed an increase in post-Christian characteristics. They found that according to the scale, each generation is more post-Christian than the one that came before it …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?