Study: America Becoming More ‘Post-Christian’
According to a new study from The Barna Group, America is becoming an increasingly “post-Christian” society. By looking at beliefs and spiritual practices, they created “Post-Christian Metrics”. Their research found that though seven out of 10 people said they were Christians, their responses about behaviors associated with Christian faith (praying, reading the Bible, attending Church) showed an increase in post-Christian characteristics. They found that according to the scale, each generation is more post-Christian than the one that came before it …
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > A Previously Unfinished Love Story by JRR Tolkien Will Be Published Next Year
- > Lecrae on Racial Injustice: 'As I Shared My Heart, My Supporters Turned on Me'
- > Bob Dylan May Soon Release a ‘Bootleg’ Album of Christian Music
- > And Now, Here's James Corden Re-enacting Famous Tom Cruise Movie Scenes
- > Iraqi Officials: Retaking Mosul From ISIS Is Moving Fast