Study: America Becoming More ‘Post-Christian’
According to a new study from The Barna Group, America is becoming an increasingly “post-Christian” society. By looking at beliefs and spiritual practices, they created “Post-Christian Metrics”. Their research found that though seven out of 10 people said they were Christians, their responses about behaviors associated with Christian faith (praying, reading the Bible, attending Church) showed an increase in post-Christian characteristics. They found that according to the scale, each generation is more post-Christian than the one that came before it …
Recommended For You
- > Suspicious: The U.S. Government Edited a Wikipedia Article About Reptilians Running the World
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours