Study: 4 out of 5 Americans Are on the Brink of Poverty
A new study conducted by the Associated Press has found that four out of five Americans are currently facing near-poverty. The research found that nearly 80 percent of adults across the country currently struggle with joblessness and rely on some form of social welfare. Along with looking at how poverty rates fall within demographic breakdowns, the study also reported that marriage rates are falling across all racial groups. The economic conditions and unemployment rates are effecting children as well: The researchers found that the number of children living in what are technically classified as “high-poverty neighborhoods” has also noticeably increased …
Recommended For You
- > Congratulations on Your Number One Album, Lecrae.
- > Satanists Handing Out Satanic Children's Books or Something.
- > Krispy Kreme Is Celebrating Ghostbusters’ 30th Anniversary with Custom Donuts
- > Speaking in Tongues Is on the Rise Among Americans
- > Bryan Cranston’s Faux One Man MLB Show Will Make You Love Baseball