Stream Phoenix's New Album for Free
Phoenix is releasing their follow-up to 2009's break-out Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix next week, and as is becoming increasingly normal for high-profile releases, they're letting us try before we buy. You can head over to iTunes and listen to the band's perfectly produced bit of rock-pop heaven for free all this week. It's got all the meticulously crafted hooks and synths you'd expect from a band that got famous off a song as perfect as "1901," and let's just say RELEVANT readers are going to be hearing a lot more of them in the upcoming weeks, so treat yourself to their new album now ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Watch Colbert Discuss the Bible, Faith and Hymns with Fr. James Martin
- > Georgia Postpones Kelly Renee Gissendaner’s Execution
- > Let This Picture of a Baby Weasel Riding a Woodpecker Fly into Your Heart
- > Twitter Suspends 2,000 Accounts Associated with ISIS; Twitter Employees Threatened
- > New Ikea Furniture Will Have Wireless Phone Chargers