Stream Phoenix's New Album for Free
Phoenix is releasing their follow-up to 2009's break-out Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix next week, and as is becoming increasingly normal for high-profile releases, they're letting us try before we buy. You can head over to iTunes and listen to the band's perfectly produced bit of rock-pop heaven for free all this week. It's got all the meticulously crafted hooks and synths you'd expect from a band that got famous off a song as perfect as "1901," and let's just say RELEVANT readers are going to be hearing a lot more of them in the upcoming weeks, so treat yourself to their new album now ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Black Man Beaten and Arrested By Police for Sitting on His Own Front Porch
- > Watch Hillsong United Perform ‘Street Called Mercy’ from the Via Dolorosa
- > New Crisis In Darfur Emerges In Sudan's Use of Chemical Weapons
- > Philippine President Says He’d Be Happy to ‘Slaughter’ 3 Million Drug Addicts, Compared Himself to Hitler
- > 24,000 Prison Workers Are On Strike And Nobody Is Talking About It