Stream Phoenix's New Album for Free
Phoenix is releasing their follow-up to 2009's break-out Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix next week, and as is becoming increasingly normal for high-profile releases, they're letting us try before we buy. You can head over to iTunes and listen to the band's perfectly produced bit of rock-pop heaven for free all this week. It's got all the meticulously crafted hooks and synths you'd expect from a band that got famous off a song as perfect as "1901," and let's just say RELEVANT readers are going to be hearing a lot more of them in the upcoming weeks, so treat yourself to their new album now ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > John Glenn, the First American to Orbit Earth, Died at 95
- > Report: Syria Has Stopped Bombing Aleppo So 8,000 Civilians Can Escape
- > Riz Ahmed Found Something to Rhyme With 'Calrissian' on 'The Tonight Show'
- > Tim Tebow Told an Incredible Story About a Crazy ‘Coincidence’ Involving John 3:16
- > Ryan Adams Has Released a New Song (and It’s Not a Taylor Swift Cover)