Stranded Cruise Ship Headed to Land
A crippled cruise ship that has been stranded for days in the Gulf of Mexico with limited running water and electricity is expected to finally return to dry land today. Conditions on Carnival’s Triumph are reportedly nightmarish: raw sewage spilling into hallways, three-hour lines for food, a lack of air conditioning forcing passengers to sleep on the deck. In a display of common sense and basic human decency, Carnival announced it has canceled upcoming voyages of the vessel and will provide transportation, a full refund and $500 in compensation for passengers once the boat makes it to Mobile, Ala. …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Watch This Father of the Bride Pull the ‘Ole ‘I Just Dropped the Wedding Cake' Prank
- > Here’s the New Trailer for 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them'
- > Tebow Hit a Homerun on the First Pitch of His Pro Baseball Career
- > Disney Is Remaking ‘The Lion King’ for $ome Rea$on
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'