Stevens Gives Coldplay a Pass
Cat Stevens says he has forgiven Coldplay for what he alleges is their plagiarism of one of his songs. He says he doesn't believe the band intentionally copied his tune, but probably subconsciously nicked it. It seems plausible. After all, it's a wild world ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > President Obama Shortened 111 More Prison Sentences
- > Listen to Kirk Franklin and Pharrell Discuss Worship, Faith, Church and the Holy Spirit
- > Hear ColdPlay’s Brief But Beautiful Tribute to Gene Wilder
- > Jimmy Eat World Has Released Another New Song
- > James Corden Told a Really Nice Story About Gene Wilder Last Night