Steven Spielberg to Produce ‘Grapes of Wrath’ Remake
According to Deadline, Steven Spielberg has secured the rights to produce a new film based on the classic John Steinbeck novel, The Grapes of Wrath. The original 1940 film adaptation starring Henry Fonda won two Academy Awards and has become a classic American film. The book tells the tragic story of a family traveling westward from the Dust Bowl, across the United States in an effort to find work during the Great Depression. Next year is the 75th anniversary of the Pulitzer Prize winning novel …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?