Stars. Stripes. Sufjan.
The fun part of being a Sufjan Stevens fan is guessing what he'll do next, because it could be literally anything in the entire world. "Oh, Sufjan's building an undersea kingdom in which he'll become the new ruler of the mer-people to lead them in a glorious raising of Atlantis back above sea level in which he will record a thousand-hour tribute to each of America's immigrant short story writers? Sounds like he's stuck in a rut." So, given that, it should come as no surprise that, ahead of his impending Christmas compendium, he's released his cover of "The Star-Spangled Banner." Is he weighing a 2016 run? Seems as likely as anything else ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Aziz Ansari Announces 'Master of None' Season 2 Is Coming
- > New Study Shows Church-Going Couples Are Happier
- > Check Out the Final ‘Batman vs. Superman: The Dawn of Justice’ Trailer
- > Scientists Detect Gravitational Waves, Confirming Einstein’s Prediction
- > Jared Padalecki Is Returning to Stars Hollow as Dean