Stars. Stripes. Sufjan.
The fun part of being a Sufjan Stevens fan is guessing what he'll do next, because it could be literally anything in the entire world. "Oh, Sufjan's building an undersea kingdom in which he'll become the new ruler of the mer-people to lead them in a glorious raising of Atlantis back above sea level in which he will record a thousand-hour tribute to each of America's immigrant short story writers? Sounds like he's stuck in a rut." So, given that, it should come as no surprise that, ahead of his impending Christmas compendium, he's released his cover of "The Star-Spangled Banner." Is he weighing a 2016 run? Seems as likely as anything else ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > TBN Co-Founder Jan Crouch Has Suffered a Life-Threatening Stroke
- > Report: At Least 700 Migrants Drowned in the Mediterranean Sea Last Week
- > That New ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Trailer Was a Shot-For-Shot Remake of One Released in 1991
- > Henry Heimlich Finally Got to Use His Famous Maneuver
- > Scientists Are Calling for the Rio Olympics to Be Postponed or Moved Because of Public Health Concerns