Stars. Stripes. Sufjan.
The fun part of being a Sufjan Stevens fan is guessing what he'll do next, because it could be literally anything in the entire world. "Oh, Sufjan's building an undersea kingdom in which he'll become the new ruler of the mer-people to lead them in a glorious raising of Atlantis back above sea level in which he will record a thousand-hour tribute to each of America's immigrant short story writers? Sounds like he's stuck in a rut." So, given that, it should come as no surprise that, ahead of his impending Christmas compendium, he's released his cover of "The Star-Spangled Banner." Is he weighing a 2016 run? Seems as likely as anything else ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series
- > Scientists Just Figured Out How to Filter Urine Into Drinkable Water
- > ISIS Just Killed 44 Residents of a Kurdish Town in Syria
- > State of Maryland Will Fight Against Adnan Syed, of 'Serial' Fame, Getting a New Trial