The Starbucks Diet, Because You Can't Put a Price on Health
A Virginia woman named Christine Hall dropped 76 pounds by eating at Starbucks every day, because if you're going to lose weight, why not spend a $12.99 on a bag of apple slices or whatever? Hall's wake up call came when she found out she couldn't donate a kidney because of her weight. That inspired Hall to start thinking thin, or, at least, thinking "ubiquitous overpriced coffeeshop." The chain isn't known as a calorie counters' paradise, but Hall kept to a strict regiment of oatmeal, fruit and paninis, and now, two years later, the 5-foot-4-inch 66-year-old weighs 114 pounds, and says she feels like a teenager again. Although it's hard to imagine what teenager's salary would allow them to eat at Starbucks for three square meals a day ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Kentucky Clerk Who Refused to Issue Marriage License Sent to Jail
- > Go For a Nice Distracting Drive With Stephen Colbert
- > Brace Yourselves … Netflix’s September Lineup is Coming
- > Image of Drowned Syrian Refugee Toddler Grabs the Internet's Attention
- > The National/Ramona Falls Supergroup Proves Hanging Out is Awesome in Their New Video