Sports Corner: the $12,900 Basketball
Hey, sports fans. Ever tired of playing with the same old basketball? Totes lame-o, right? Total snoozefest? Well, here's some bodacious news from Hermes, a company of some kind. They're released a a blue (blue) basketball with their logo on it, and it's made out of calfskin (the best kind of skin, bros). How much does it cost? Cool it, dudes, no need to worry about stuff like that. It's a little more than the average basketball, maybe. OK, it's about $12,900. But, hey, it's cool. Ask your parents. Start a Kickstarter. It'll all be worth it for this banging b-ball, dudes ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Donald Glover Is the New Lando Calrissian
- > This Guy Films Himself Singing in the Car, But Ends Up Recording His Own Car Accident
- > China Releases a Christian Pastor Jailed 7 Years for Organizing a Prayer Meeting
- > Watch Jimmy Kimmel Hire Doctor Strange to Do Magic Tricks at a Kids’ Party
- > 72 Sex Slaves Freed in an International FBI Sting Operation