Sports Corner: the $12,900 Basketball
Hey, sports fans. Ever tired of playing with the same old basketball? Totes lame-o, right? Total snoozefest? Well, here's some bodacious news from Hermes, a company of some kind. They're released a a blue (blue) basketball with their logo on it, and it's made out of calfskin (the best kind of skin, bros). How much does it cost? Cool it, dudes, no need to worry about stuff like that. It's a little more than the average basketball, maybe. OK, it's about $12,900. But, hey, it's cool. Ask your parents. Start a Kickstarter. It'll all be worth it for this banging b-ball, dudes ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Presidential Debate Will Be Streaming Tonight for All Cord Cutters
- > This Trailer for ‘The 13th’ Will Make You Rethink What You Know About Mass Incarceration
- > Martin Scorsese’s Missionary Film ‘Silence’ Will Release in December
- > Even the Guy In Charge of DC Movies Doesn’t Like Them
- > Tim Tebow On Colin Kaepernick's Protests: It's About Doing It 'the Right Way'