Sports Corner: the $12,900 Basketball
Hey, sports fans. Ever tired of playing with the same old basketball? Totes lame-o, right? Total snoozefest? Well, here's some bodacious news from Hermes, a company of some kind. They're released a a blue (blue) basketball with their logo on it, and it's made out of calfskin (the best kind of skin, bros). How much does it cost? Cool it, dudes, no need to worry about stuff like that. It's a little more than the average basketball, maybe. OK, it's about $12,900. But, hey, it's cool. Ask your parents. Start a Kickstarter. It'll all be worth it for this banging b-ball, dudes ...
Recommended For You
- > Kenny G Thinks He Gave Starbucks the Idea for the Frappuccino, and Who Are We to Argue?
- > Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat,' as Is Her Right as an American
- > The ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie Is Definitely Happening
- > Report: A City of 2 Million People Is Surrounded by Boko Haram Militants
- > GoDaddy Pulls Super Bowl Ad Amidst Outrage