Sports Corner: the $12,900 Basketball
Hey, sports fans. Ever tired of playing with the same old basketball? Totes lame-o, right? Total snoozefest? Well, here's some bodacious news from Hermes, a company of some kind. They're released a a blue (blue) basketball with their logo on it, and it's made out of calfskin (the best kind of skin, bros). How much does it cost? Cool it, dudes, no need to worry about stuff like that. It's a little more than the average basketball, maybe. OK, it's about $12,900. But, hey, it's cool. Ask your parents. Start a Kickstarter. It'll all be worth it for this banging b-ball, dudes ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Report Links Earthquakes in the U.S. With Oil Drilling Practices
- > Officials Just Evacuated the Statue of Liberty
- > Disturbing Video Shows Police Shooting Unarmed Black Man
- > Terrorist Network With Links to Bin Laden Busted in Italy
- > Philly Bakery Creates Tebow Pretzel to Welcome Him to the Eagles