Sports Corner: the $12,900 Basketball
Hey, sports fans. Ever tired of playing with the same old basketball? Totes lame-o, right? Total snoozefest? Well, here's some bodacious news from Hermes, a company of some kind. They're released a a blue (blue) basketball with their logo on it, and it's made out of calfskin (the best kind of skin, bros). How much does it cost? Cool it, dudes, no need to worry about stuff like that. It's a little more than the average basketball, maybe. OK, it's about $12,900. But, hey, it's cool. Ask your parents. Start a Kickstarter. It'll all be worth it for this banging b-ball, dudes ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Regina George’s House from ‘Mean Girls’ On Sale for $14.8 Million
- > And Now, ‘Amazing Grace’ Performed Entirely with Air Horns
- > Netflix’s ‘A Very Murray Christmas’ Looks Like a Somber Affair
- > Myanmar Government Saves 200 Migrants Packed in Dangerous Boat
- > Here’s the Moving Trailer for ‘Batkid Begins’