Spike Jonze’s Siri Love Story ‘Her’ Coming to Theaters this Fall
The new film from Spike Jonze will finally hit theaters in November. Her is the follow-up to the filmmaker’s 2009 big screen adaptation of Where the Wild Things Are and stars Joaquin Phoenix as a guy who falls in love with a Siri-like computer voice. So, yeah, it sounds just like a conventional rom-com. For a movie with such a trippy plot, it has a pretty impressive cast: Amy Adams, Rooney Mara, Olivia Wilde, Scarlett Johansson and Chris Pratt all star alongside Phoenix in the extremely postmodern love story …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet