Spike Jonze’s Siri Love Story ‘Her’ Coming to Theaters this Fall
The new film from Spike Jonze will finally hit theaters in November. Her is the follow-up to the filmmaker’s 2009 big screen adaptation of Where the Wild Things Are and stars Joaquin Phoenix as a guy who falls in love with a Siri-like computer voice. So, yeah, it sounds just like a conventional rom-com. For a movie with such a trippy plot, it has a pretty impressive cast: Amy Adams, Rooney Mara, Olivia Wilde, Scarlett Johansson and Chris Pratt all star alongside Phoenix in the extremely postmodern love story …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity