Spike Jonze’s Siri Love Story ‘Her’ Coming to Theaters this Fall
The new film from Spike Jonze will finally hit theaters in November. Her is the follow-up to the filmmaker’s 2009 big screen adaptation of Where the Wild Things Are and stars Joaquin Phoenix as a guy who falls in love with a Siri-like computer voice. So, yeah, it sounds just like a conventional rom-com. For a movie with such a trippy plot, it has a pretty impressive cast: Amy Adams, Rooney Mara, Olivia Wilde, Scarlett Johansson and Chris Pratt all star alongside Phoenix in the extremely postmodern love story …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Presidential Debate Will Be Streaming Tonight for All Cord Cutters
- > This Trailer for ‘The 13th’ Will Make You Rethink What You Know About Mass Incarceration
- > Martin Scorsese’s Missionary Film ‘Silence’ Will Release in December
- > Even the Guy In Charge of DC Movies Doesn’t Like Them
- > Tim Tebow On Colin Kaepernick's Protests: It's About Doing It 'the Right Way'