Spike Jonze’s Siri Love Story ‘Her’ Coming to Theaters this Fall
The new film from Spike Jonze will finally hit theaters in November. Her is the follow-up to the filmmaker’s 2009 big screen adaptation of Where the Wild Things Are and stars Joaquin Phoenix as a guy who falls in love with a Siri-like computer voice. So, yeah, it sounds just like a conventional rom-com. For a movie with such a trippy plot, it has a pretty impressive cast: Amy Adams, Rooney Mara, Olivia Wilde, Scarlett Johansson and Chris Pratt all star alongside Phoenix in the extremely postmodern love story …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Watch Yolanda Adams’ Glorious Late-Night Performance
- > Expert: 400 Church Leaders Will Resign This Sunday Because Names Surfaced in Ashley Madison Hack
- > Is Coldplay’s Final Album on the Way?
- > Charges Dropped Against Guitar Shredding Hero Arrested for Playing National Anthem on July 4
- > Tragedy: Bodies of Dozens of Migrants Found in Box Truck in Austria