Spain: At Least 78 Killed in Massive Train Crash
Authorities believe that a high speed train in Spain may have been traveling at twice the legal speed limit when it derailed, killing at least 78 passengers and injuring 141 more. Many of the passengers were likely pilgrims making their way to a Christian festival in the region honoring the legacy of the Apostle James, who some church officials believe is buried nearby. It’s the country's worst train accident in decades …
Recommended For You
- > The 'God's Not Dead' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > The World Is a Vampire: Scientist Encounters 'Puppy-Sized' Spider
- > Will Idaho Pastors Be Forced to Conduct Same-Sex Weddings?
- > Another Charming Visit From Marcel the Shell With Shoes On.
- > Catholic Bishop Summit Ends Without Revised Stance on Same-Sex Couples