Spain: At Least 78 Killed in Massive Train Crash
Authorities believe that a high speed train in Spain may have been traveling at twice the legal speed limit when it derailed, killing at least 78 passengers and injuring 141 more. Many of the passengers were likely pilgrims making their way to a Christian festival in the region honoring the legacy of the Apostle James, who some church officials believe is buried nearby. It’s the country's worst train accident in decades …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet