Spain: At Least 78 Killed in Massive Train Crash
Authorities believe that a high speed train in Spain may have been traveling at twice the legal speed limit when it derailed, killing at least 78 passengers and injuring 141 more. Many of the passengers were likely pilgrims making their way to a Christian festival in the region honoring the legacy of the Apostle James, who some church officials believe is buried nearby. It’s the country's worst train accident in decades …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal