Spain: At Least 78 Killed in Massive Train Crash
Authorities believe that a high speed train in Spain may have been traveling at twice the legal speed limit when it derailed, killing at least 78 passengers and injuring 141 more. Many of the passengers were likely pilgrims making their way to a Christian festival in the region honoring the legacy of the Apostle James, who some church officials believe is buried nearby. It’s the country's worst train accident in decades …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > 54 Nigerian Soldiers Have Been Sentenced to Death for Not Fighting Boko Haram
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.
- > Top Theater Chains Cancel Showings of ‘The Interview’ After Hacker Threats